Backup Mobile for 2K

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys,
I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 and need an additional phone as backup. Budget is Strictly <2K. Primary focus - Battery Backup

Some phones which I looked into

Nokia X1-01 - Rs. 1830 , Looks great!!

Samsung Hero Music E1232B - Rs 1599

Spice M-6464 Rs. 1740

Micromax M2 Rs. 2165

These are some of the models which I just glanced through.. I may have missed some other phones. ..

I see that most phones have dual sim feature as well as FM and MicroSD slot.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
why not Samsung Hero E2230? it has better specs (like camera & GPRS) and still cost less. else grab Nokia X1-01 for its massive battery.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
why not Samsung Hero E2230? it has better specs (like camera & GPRS) and still cost less. else grab Nokia X1-01 for its massive battery.

Thats a good one, It was out of stock in flipkart and hence didn't show up in search result ..

X1-01 doesn't have bluetooth :(

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
This is available on Letsbuy..

Buy Samsung Hero E2232 (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Samsung Hero E2232 (Has Dual Sim)
Samsung Hero E2230 (Around 29% longer Battery Talk Time than Samsung Hero E2232.)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ok will check out these phones at local retailers, if satisfied + has matching price will buy it tomorrow ..

Thanks for the help guys :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Bought Nokia X1-01 from Sangeetha for Rs. 1950 all inclusive. Didn't order it via flipkart as I needed the mobile today itself.. haven't used it yet.

I didn't go for Samsung Hero E2230 as it was very ugly. so decided to go with X1-01 despite the lack of camera and bluetooth .

EDIT: Also lacks GRPS / PC connectivity.

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Bought Nokia X1-01 from Sangeetha for Rs. 1950 all inclusive. Didn't order it via flipkart as I needed the mobile today itself.. haven't used it yet.

I didn't go for Samsung Hero E2230 as it was very ugly. so decided to go with X1-01 despite the lack of camera and bluetooth.

:shock:

Nokia X1-01 lack also GPRS

samsung hero E2232 is thinner,smaller,lighter. + camera + GPRS + Bluetooth.

btw congrats. :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
:shock:

Nokia X1-01 lack also GPRS

samsung hero E2232 is thinner,smaller,lighter.

btw congrats. :)

Thanks.. :) I did a side by side comparison between the two mobiles, Samsung turned me off :p , I had almost asked the guy to bill it , but at last moment decided against it ..

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
today is the 12th day after I bought this phone.. and still haven't recharged it after the first charge...!! I had made about 5-6 call till now on this phone.. to try and drain the battery, I even switched on the light for about 16+ hrs.. and the bloody phone still has charge left!!!

The sum it up.. this phone has a hell lot of battery life!!!

ganeshrajarajan

Right off the assembly line
i am also looking for a mobile under 2K inr..
my priority is listening to music... i have my own headphones so i'm not bothered about its stock earphones coming with the mobile.. so which mobile has best audio output among the following??

nokia x1 01
samsung hero music(love to have the additional features over the x1 01 if it has same sound quality)
karbonn m2

recommend any other mobile if missed?

Top Bottom