Auto dial broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashfahan

Broken In
Sir
I am using BSNL home 900+ plan.
I want that whenever i start my computer , it should autometically connect to net.I dont want to press dial everytime( As i m using utorrent and at night sometimes my comp restart or the connection disconnect).
OR is there any setting in utorrent to autodial the broadband dialer.
Please help.

Sir
I am using BSNL home 900+ plan.
I want that whenever i start my computer , it should autometically connect to net.I dont want to press dial everytime( As i m using utorrent and at night sometimes my comp restart or the connection disconnect).
OR is there any setting in utorrent to autodial the broadband dialer.
Please help.

Well i found the answer myself!!
I put the dialup shortcut on startup and unchecked the option "Prompt for user name and password" from dialup properties.

Well thanks myself....

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Another easy way is ......... use of PPPoE protocol.
You can configuare your DSL modem to PPoE protocol, to enable always ON connection.

Here is how you can configuare to PPoE:
*www.techhunt.org/node/52

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
how bout just create a connection, right click its properties and there is a option for it not to ask password and username. so when u double click it , it just connects to the net

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
i use a small useful tool called reconnect.it starts at system startup dials the connection.it even redials if line dropped and there is a sheduler to shutdown pc.i use it to automate my h500 dataone.get it free at
*www.sharewareconnection.com/reconnect.htm*img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif

hyde

Broken In
I use advance task scheduler....I rate it one of the best

I can dial ur connection/disconnect connection/launch an app/shutdown the pc

for more info logon to
*www.advscheduler.com/

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Best way is to auto configure the modem with Login Credentials so that we wont have a problem even if we reinstall the OS :D

apoorva84

In the zone
i use a small useful tool called reconnect.it starts at system startup dials the connection.it even redials if line dropped and there is a sheduler to shutdown pc.i use it to automate my h500 dataone.get it free at
*www.sharewareconnection.com/reconnect.htm*img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif

thanks a lot....this software just made my day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom