Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

hannibal2469

Journeyman
If anyone has played this please give a short review of the gameplay and story nothing detailed just one line indicating whether the game is good or bad

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
AC3 starting was too slow paced . Story progressed a little even after finishing sequence 4 . But AC4 starting is just awesome , throw you into action , right from start which is enough to say that AC4 is better than AC3 :D

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If anyone has played this please give a short review of the gameplay and story nothing detailed just one line indicating whether the game is good or bad

Gameplay is fliud and fast paced. It contains of 75 islands in and around west indies. The game is excellent and I am enjoying a lot.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Very resource hogging this. Or I think my PC's giving up. HD5850 @ 900p can't be maxed out with FXAA. Well, PS4 is my choice then instead of upgrading my PC.

avj

Broken In
I guess u guys are using wrong cracks...most of them are crap making the game too laggy.
pm me if u want the link to the crack i'm using, it is quite big (250 mb) but provides a lag free experience.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Very resource hogging this. Or I think my PC's giving up. HD5850 @ 900p can't be maxed out with FXAA. Well, PS4 is my choice then instead of upgrading my PC.

NVIDIAGeek

Kya h yeh?

BTW games for PS4 cost 4.5k each

I guess u guys are using wrong cracks...most of them are crap making the game too laggy.
pm me if u want the link to the crack i'm using, it is quite big (250 mb) but provides a lag free experience.

Against forum rules

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Gameplay is fliud and fast paced. It contains of 75 islands in and around west indies. The game is excellent and I am enjoying a lot.

Thanks...will check it out once it is released excited to hear it is fun to play, never played an assassins creed game before

gameranand

Living to Play
LOL Pirates will play game and complete it by the time it gets released, Internet is flooding with Repacks and all of this game and game hasn't even been released yet. its like Prototype 2 all over again. :D:D

Top Bottom