[SUP]EU[/SUP] November 1, 2013[SUP][7][/SUP]
[SUP]JP[/SUP] November 28, 2013[SUP][8][/SUP]
PlayStation 4, Xbox One Microsoft Windows[SUP][9][/SUP]
Q4 2013

We(PC) have to wait till Q4. :cry:

RBX

In the zone
Review by IGN : Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Review - IGN

and as expected "Disappointing main story".

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
AC 4 has got better review . and i am sure Pc version will be superior since it was main platform . Cant wait or this game .

RBX

In the zone
We can expect graphical improvements like next gen consoles on PC AC4 current and next gen graphical difference. | IGN Boards

anaklusmos

Youngling
Review by IGN : Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Review - IGN

and as expected "Disappointing main story".
Well dont just look at the final verdict, in the review there was a lot of praise for ommitting the mistakes made by AC3 and the open world was really liked by the reviewer.
While AC3 had me thinking that I would not bother with a AC game again, looks like this one will be better than its disappointing predecessor.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well disappointing story is honestly not new for me, I was expecting this already. This happens when you try to make money off a series which should rest in Peace for good with all its glory but no they won't let it have its peace unless Gamers reject it for good.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Well disappointing story is honestly not new for me, I was expecting this already. This happens when you try to make money off a series which should rest in Peace for good with all its glory but no they won't let it have its peace unless Gamers reject it for good.

Never trust ign reviews , if you look at other reviews , they have praised the game main story + side missions .
+

gameranand

Living to Play
Never trust ign reviews , if you look at other reviews , they have praised the game main story + side missions .
+

As per my past experience, I don't trust any review, they are just numbers to me which I don't really care about. I like to play the game myself and then decide whether the game is good or bad.

Flash

Lost in speed
AC4 is is out now on Xbox360 and PS3! [IMGG]*images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100722065931/assassinscreed/images/b/b6/Emoticon02.gif[/IMGG]

Top Bottom