Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think brother hood has it's own set of songs as well.

1. "Master Assassin"
2. "City of Rome"
3. "Cesare Borgia"
4. "Flags of Rome"
5. "The Brotherhood Escapes"
6. "Brotherhood of the Assassins"
7. "The Pantheon"
8. "Villa Under Attack"
9. "Echoes of the Roman Ruins"
10. "Borgia Tower"
11. "Borgia Occupation"
12. "Roman Underworld"
13. "Countdown"
14. "Borgia - The Rulers of Rome"
15. "Ezio Confronts Lucrezia"
16. "Battle in Spain"
17. "Fight of the Assassins"
18. "Desmond Miles"
19. "VR Room"
20. "Apple Chamber"

I think few players will consider song names as spoilers. So, Spoiler quoted them. :)

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed the game today and we yet again get a "WTF" ending. So now it's left up to the player to keep digging into this already confused storyline. Overall, I think it was decent enough game, although not as good as AC II. Time to decode the ending and make some sense out of it.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (PC)

Since, AC:B is coming next month, I am unleashing this thread before someone else starts. :C_ninja:

Here are some details on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood:

The critically acclaimed, multi-million unit selling Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood will be available on March 18th, 2011 for the PC.

The critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can join the Templar Order and use Abstergo’s technology to train in the art of assassination. Choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in a variety of game modes.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the PC will be available at retail stores and for digital download in four different editions:

STANDARD EDITION (RETAIL AND DIGITAL)
Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance

CODEX EDITION:
This Limited and Exclusive Collector’s Edition of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood will include a beautiful and detailed Renaissance style chest containing:
o Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance
o The Original Codex written by the hand of Altaïr: a quality 60 pages book revealing all the history of the Assassins and presenting the artworks of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
o A detailed map of ROME
o Multiplayer Characters Collectible Cards: a set of trade cards presenting all the characters of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood Multiplayer, their kill moves and biography
o Assassin’s Creed® Lineage DVD: discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three-part short movie.
o An exclusive Bonus DVD containing the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries…
o Exclusive unlockable content:
One Multiplayer Character: The Harlequin, a deadly assassin lying behind a gaudy costume and a twisted smiling mask
One Multiplayer Character: The Officer, a stealthy assassin who can assassinate his targets with a swift and powerful attack
One exclusive single player indoor map: The Trajan Market
One exclusive single player outdoor map: The Aqueducts map
Ezio “Drachen Armor”

SPECIAL EDITION
This Special Edition comes in an exclusive Cold Foil Packaging and contains:
o Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance
One Multiplayer Character: The Officer, a stealthy assassin who can assassinate his targets with a swift and powerful attack

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
o Assassin’s Creed® Lineage: discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three episodes short movie.
o Exclusive additional content featuring the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries, Making-of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood…
One Multiplayer Character: The Harlequin, a deadly assassin lying behind a gaudy costume and a twisted smiling mask
One exclusive single player outdoor map: The Aqueducts map
Ezio “Drachen Armor”

Assassins Creed Brotherhood PC Technical specs:

Minimum Configuration:
Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
Video Card: Nvidia 7900 256 MB or ATI Radeon X1950 256 MB

Recommended Configuration:
Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better

Detailed version
Minimum Configuration:
SUPPORTED OS: Windows® XP (32 or 64 bit) /Windows Vista®(32 or 64 bit)/Windows 7® (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
RAM: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional gamepad

* This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT

Recommended Configuration:
Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better
Sound: 5.1 sound card
Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI® RADEON® X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series
NVIDIA GeForce® 7/8/9/100/200 series

I will be buying this game for sure when it releases in India. The question is: which edition. Indian sellers will be selling the stanndard edition as usual. Lets see what steam has to offer.

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn. I just saw this thread. I was not waiting for this title with that much madness. Now I am crazy about it. Why the heck ubisoft always delays Assassin's creed for PC. Loved Assassin's creed and hated the ending infact I hated the ending of Ist part also unless you play the sequel you can't understand what the hell is that.

masterkd

Padawan
wth..game leaked and released with cracks already..after hawx2 crackfail..i thought this game will take atleast 2 weeks to crack..drm is different however..still lots of people are going to have it before i get my pre ordered copy from nextworld :C_cry:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
OK. Two thumbs up for the optimization. I use to get FPS like 20-25 while in monteriggioni now.. it is is ~45 and it rarely drops to 30.

EDIT: THIS GAME BLOWS. I was expecting some thing better than "AC2 AGAIN"

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Vamsi
Can you provide a brief comparison b/w this and AC 2 ?
- story wise
- graphics
- characters
- performance
- weapons
- combos
- gameplay
etc

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
OK. Two thumbs up for the optimization. I use to get FPS like 20-25 while in monteriggioni now.. it is is ~45 and it rarely drops to 30.

EDIT: THIS GAME BLOWS. I was expecting some thing better than "AC2 AGAIN"

Yeah, I knew it. But, it's been a year since I finished AC2, I've forgotten much of it except Ezio. So, it'll be something new for me.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Waiting for steam to unlock the game so that I can start downloading my digital deluxe edition.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishna said:
Well thats a damn good news for me coz now I don't have to upgrade ma PC to play this Epic game.:p

Top Bottom