Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
Am I missing something if I don't buy those paintings (mostly voluptuous nudes etc) in AC 2 ?
Yes. They are added to your gallery in your palace of your uncle's town. They are added as weekly income source.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Hi varunb, do you having video stuttering problem while playing assassins creed brotherhood. I almost have similar computer configuration as of your but on my system when I play the game it start to stutter.

There might be setting in your motherboard's bios that could be lowering the vcore & cpu speed. That happened with me too once in another game. Check your motherboard's manual.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Dunno about why you guys are so worked up on Assassins creed series
i am playing the AC1 and its too damn repetitive
is the Brotherhood any better?

gameranand

Living to Play
funkysaurav said:
Dunno about why you guys are so worked up on Assassins creed series
i am playing the AC1 and its too damn repetitive
is the Brotherhood any better?
Bro AC2 has improvised over AC1 by leaps and bounds. AC2 is much better and yes the storyline Of AC series is damn good. Its been a long time since such suspensive storyline has come to us that will force us to play the next game to see how things change so thats why the hype.
PS- Play Assassin's Creed and then Assassin's Creed 2 you won't regret it thats for sure.
Don't give up on AC1 as its the base of story.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Thanks @gamer

I got stuck at this point in AC 2, it's altair here and I am not able to grab onto to the wooden projection above. See the screenshot. It is AC 2.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
@Faun

I know this place. I was also stuck here for some time. This is just before Altair's encounter with Maria:grin:

Do this:-
Move to the left most side. Then facing that wall suspension, jump. U will grab that hanging thing. then u can climb up the tower. :smile:

Hope this works!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Thanks @gamer

I got stuck at this point in AC 2, it's altair here and I am not able to grab onto to the wooden projection above. See the screenshot. It is AC 2.

Hold shift(button for high profile action) and press space (button for jump) without holding any directional buttons and right under the ledge(which is the exact position you are in, inthe pic). Altair will jump reach the ledge. :) I got stuck here as well. :p

varunb

Working in an IT company
Lol i didnt know I could stun other assassins twice in a single life. I was standing with a group of bots camouflaged when I saw the pursuer with the flashing red icon coming towards me. Before he could land on me & kill me, I pressed the stun button accidently & my opponent got stunned.

I dashed past from that area into the streets & pressed the 'shove away'/stun button again to shove away the crowd but luckily another pursuer among the crowd who was walking calmly towards my direction got stunned. It was only when the message appeared that "you have stunned blah blah guy" did I realize what had just happened

That was soo awesome !! I will post some videos of the multiplayer tomorrow.

UPDATE: Assassin's Creed brotherhood multiplayer video..as promised:

[YOUTUBE]KdPjpk3jWYY[/YOUTUBE]

If you are unable to view, then visit the direct link:

AC: brotherhood 5 mins of PC multiplayer gameplay

More pics of my victory :number1:

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/2011-03-21_00004.jpg

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/2011-03-21_00006.jpg

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/2011-03-21_00005.jpg

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/2011-03-21_00003.jpg

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/2011-03-21_00002.jpg

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/2011-03-21_00001.jpg

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/2011-03-20_00001.jpg

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/2011-03-21_00008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Oh..I've finished it. Ending is pathetic. Anyway, played both version before, this one was the the most buggiest I've played :)), yet awesome. Though AC II remained my favorite :).

varunb

Working in an IT company
Forget the ending guys. The multiplayer rox...I am hooked to it. The only problem is the ping issue which is a hindrance in stunning the opponents. One can't stun them in high ping without using smoke bomb.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
UBI soft guaranteed that there won't be another AC title, in 2011-12 fiscal year. So, chances are that, we will see AC3 in mid October/November of 2012.

ajai5777

Youngling
Installed and played initial levels it picked me from the excact spot they left in AC 2.This a great sequel to AC 2 and the opening was promising just like AC2.Enjoyed the secene (ezio n caterina ) :p ubisoft has done that well.

So, chances are that, we will see AC3 in mid October/November of 2012.

Isnt this AC3 ? If its not why didnt they name this as AC3 ?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
We don't care about title,But our concern is with game-play and story line right:smile:.Guys I am dying to see any preview or pic of next sequel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom