Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Well I was not so sure of these different editions of the game! I pre ordered my copy on FlipKart. Any one sure which edition they will be sending to me?? :(

And when is the official date of release in India??

varunb

Working in an IT company
I played the multiplayer today & I can say that my heart was pumping very fast due to constant excitement of assassinating my target or getting stabbed in the back. The multiplayer of this game is truly amazing. Hats off :thumbs::number1::clap2::doublethumb:

varunb

Working in an IT company
^^ So what happened??? You assassinated your target or got assassinated.

Got assassinated thrice, assassinated my contracts twice. The multiplayer has an issue. I couldn't connect to the Ubisoft's matchmaking server for a longtime in the evening.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Played it for some hours, there are a lot of bugs out there, especially when jumping from ledges...a Patch is badly needed :(

varunb

Working in an IT company
Currently, I am on level 6 & have unlocked Disguise & smoke bomb abilities. Disguise gives me few seconds to assassinate my target by stealth. Once used, the cooldown timer begins after which I can again use that ability.

The game is brutal because sometimes the target you are supposed to kill is also the target of 1-2 more assassins. Then it becomes a race between you & those who share the same target with you. The worst part is to become the target of 2 or more than 2 assassins. In that case, the situation once got pretty ****ed up for me so I had to continuously run & hide from the assassins after me. :flu-surprised4: :cryeyesout:

So one has to be on the constant lookout for your target & also the pursuer after you, if the game has assigned anyone to pursue you. The more you evade or kill, the points you score & more skills then get unlocked.

varunb

Working in an IT company
My multiplayer experience:

*img580.imageshack.us/img580/3851/acbmp2011032015555485.jpg

*img26.imageshack.us/img26/4410/acbmp2011032015593054.jpg

*img683.imageshack.us/img683/4523/acbmp2011032016002581.jpg

And the winner is..................MEEEEE

*img863.imageshack.us/img863/2021/acbmp2011032016004231.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just relived one of the Younger Ezio's memory in Firenze . And it was terrific. Best moment in the game so far. Why can't be the game this charming all the time?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Jasper Kyd. This ambitious son of gun does magic with acoustic guitars. Brotherhood tracks are equally enjoyable if not more.

Galacticman

Right off the assembly line
Eagerly waiting for AC:B for Pc in India! I heard that Ubisoft is finally removing the awful DRM. I can't wait to get my hands on the multiplayer!!
Cheers!!

varunb

Working in an IT company
I am loving the OST of AC 2, gotta get AC B too if prices go down soon :p

Waiting is like committing the biggest sin. :-x Don't hesitate, just buy it. I am assuring you that you won't regret it. I can barely put myself away from the Wanted multiplayer mode.

Eagerly waiting for AC:B for Pc in India! I heard that Ubisoft is finally removing the awful DRM. I can't wait to get my hands on the multiplayer!!
Cheers!!

In which fantasy world are you ? Ubisoft has already removed that DRM. Internet connection is only required while logging into UPlay.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Waiting is like committing the biggest sin. :-x Don't hesitate, just buy it. I am assuring you that you won't regret it. I can barely put myself away from the Wanted multiplayer mode.

Already a backlog of games to purchase. I am gonna catch up slowly.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Am I missing something if I don't buy those paintings (mostly voluptuous nudes etc) in AC 2 ?

Top Bottom