Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
They are not AntiPiracy squad. they are just Anti Xbox Owners squad. They were jealous about you x360 owners grabbing every game, before it even got released. Now, they can finally cherish.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ LOL.. that is the funniest statement I've ever heard. If you like it or not.. if you are Infringing the copyrights,you are a member of Copyright Infringementers club. All you can get by purchasing the game you liked is a Little Moral/Ego boost(It feels pretty sweet though). But that will not change the fact that one violated plenty of Copyrights before. But this notion of ditigitans you pointed out has less to do with Morals and Principles but more with economic position of their' and country.

Economic condition matters. But i think if you have an rig of about 30-50K then it directly means that you are economically well more or less. And you don't even have 1K for a game that "highly" deserves it? Thats pfft.
Well lets not get started on the piracy thing. No discussion in the world will bring a solution to it unless the moral of peeple change.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Economic condition matters. But i think if you have an rig of about 30-50K then it directly means that you are economically well more or less. And you don't even have 1K for a game that "highly" deserves it? Thats pfft.
Well lets not get started on the piracy thing. No discussion in the world will bring a solution to it unless the moral of peeple change.

You cannot convince your parents to shell out money on Video Games but you can for getting a rig.

Anyway IMO pirated games are a lot less hassle in terms of user experience than most of the genuinely purchased one. I just don't get the point of whirring a DVD in my drive everytime I want to play xyz game. I'd rather get a no CD patch and keep my DVDs in pristine condition.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Can we please, for the love of everything good on this earth, steer away from this talk?

This thread was created for a purpose, and that is to discuss about the game. I haven't seen a single post which reflects on the game. So please stop derailing the thread.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Desmond Miles, Ezio 2.0.

*img690.imageshack.us/img690/1536/ac3qm.th.jpg

OMG! He can climb!

*img576.imageshack.us/img576/7398/ac1i.th.jpg

The Villa in 2012. Not looking so hot, is it?

*img181.imageshack.us/img181/6513/ac2s.th.jpg

That's all for now. More coming.

On sequence 3 currently.

Last edited:
OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed the first sequence and my god, this has improved leaps and bounds in terms of story progression. It first gives us a brief over-view of the events of both the games and then picks up from right where we left off in the sequel, right inside the Vatican. I won't disclose any spoilers for the storyline as this needs to be experienced first hand for the Assassin's Creed lovers. For now, the first sequence was just amazing and set the tone for rest of the game. The PS3 version is OK I guess, not that bad in terms of visual quality. 2 of the most notable features I could spot in the first 45 minutes is the awe-inspiring soundtrack and the brilliant voice acting. I don't like Ezio's new look at all. But his conversations are just hilarious and he's still the "womanizer" that he was in the first AC2.

I have to post this one tiny detail though, not a major spoiler or story revelation:
If you thought the romantic encounter with Cristina in AC2 was hot, wait till you check out the sensual sequence between Ezio and Caterina (the countess of Forli) in this game.

Ubisoft is just great in creating flawless character animations.

Soundtrack in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is one of the best I've ever heard in a video game!

The doctor - A man of your age will not heal with these medicines.
Ezio - A man of my age, imbecile!

Last edited:
Top Bottom