Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

axes2t2

I am a cat
Don't use Ezio all the time.

I think if you complete the assassin's guild challenges you will get a nice reward.

masterkd

Padawan
finished da vinci disappearance
total sync 97.52%
all feathers and treasures collected only 3 borgia flags remaining in a romulus lair
mercenary guild kill streak challenge remaining
and 5 missions

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
finished da vinci disappearance
total sync 97.52%
all feathers and treasures collected only 3 borgia flags remaining in a romulus lair
mercenary guild kill streak challenge remaining
and 5 missions
Can you pass on the save files, once you have 100% sync?

Completed the Da Vinci DLC and also re-visited Christina's memories. I couldn't get full sync in the last 2 DLC missions. :(

masterkd

Padawan
Can you pass on the save files, once you have 100% sync?
ya sure why not..but stuck at war machine tank mission..not getting full sync in that

total sync 99.5% only 1 mission left
everything else even all the achievements(except "il principe" and "dust to dust") are done
sadly i can't get dust to dust as i've finished the story

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed the First Thief mission of the game but that felt too easy.

BTW, faced some kind of bandits and they were trying to loot everything but eliminated them and when I searched their bodies they all have siomething valuable ;-)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Ok I am having some strange issues with my Multiplayer. My end bonuses are never getting counted after a session, even if I win it. Also, in my overall statistics, Sessions Won is also not getting implemented. :-? :sad:

Anyone knows about some fixes?? Here are some screenshots

View attachment 4481
View attachment 4482
View attachment 4483

see the last pic/// even when I won, there was no end bonus :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Met with Bartolomeo d'Alviano ( user of Bianca ) and his wife and completed a couple of missions ;-)

BTW, where's the blacksmith quest - I can't find it on map - it was on the map before but from last 2-3 days I can't see it's marker on map anymore ( though all the map marker options are on ) - I need to buy that captain's sword and for that I've to complete blacksmith's mission/quest.

masterkd

Padawan
^you sure cristina mission unlocks at 100%..all i knew of 5 cristina mission unlocks at 15%,30%,45%,60% and 75%..i got 5 of them!!

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh dam! I got only 3 of 'em. Kd, post your save. I'll need to play the remaining 2. I accidentally read the spoiler for the last Christina mission. :(

Have you completed the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC?

Top Bottom