Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Sequence 4 - busy in recruiting fellow assassin's in new contacts to gain Xp's and new weappons and armor and recovering war machines plans made by Leonardo ;-)

varunb

Working in an IT company
If you want Codex Edition, get it from Steam..

You better get your facts straight rather than pointing him in the wrong direction. Steam offers only standard & digital deluxe edition. Codex edition is available only to European countries.

@DarkDante, You can buy it from various international websites like Play.com, Amazon, etc.

DarkDante

Journeyman
Ok, but will payment method be cash on arrival or credit cards? cause i am inclined towards cash on arrival. But even Credit card payment will befine.
sorry if its obvious, but does play.com deliver to india?

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
my cousin is going to mumbai, and as a backup plan ive told him to buy it, but he has ABSOLUTELY no idea of where to go to get it. so suggestions, please.
In Bombay, the best place to get this game would be at Alfa. It's a store located in Vile Parle (W). Your cousin can get there in 10 mins via Andheri Railway station. It has multiple shops for different types of goods and commodities. I can't recollect which Alfa shop it was, but you could definitely ask your cousin to check it when he gets there.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Attention: 4-5 more players needed for the multiplayer session. Those who still haven't bought it or are relishing in Crysis 2/Portal 2 should buy ACB immediately. Don't hesitate.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Well, I found this posted on the UBI Forums:- Just Check this out...

Rome in pictures - 1499 vs. 2011 - Topic

And Another Patch is out for the game...;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ TFS ;-)

BTW, had a hard time with flying that flying Machine - Still had to take down 2 wagons but they are just fleeing away ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Ok - completed that flying Machine side mission and as a bonus to complete all leonardo's design and weapon related mission got a gift.

Completed sequence 6 after that and facing some real challenge to steal and deliver some anti poison remedy to some Courtesans from a doctor - the mission has 2.30 mins but to reach the doc I have to spend 100 secs and with the reast of 50 secs how come I can deliver that remedy anyway ?

masterkd

Padawan
^took me some time to figure it out
take the lift on your right to reach rooftops and run diehard..steal the medicine and you'll left with 1 min for return..run diehard again..take the same route but this time on road..you'll finish it with hardly 1-2 sec left in you hand!!

soumo27

which mission is this??? Some Side quest?? I don't remember playing such a mission. :p

Anyways, Completed level 50 in MP some days back. Now trying to get good rank in All time score...(Present Rank:- 1369) :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Yep, it's a side quest.

^took me some time to figure it out
take the lift on your right to reach rooftops and run diehard..steal the medicine and you'll left with 1 min for return..run diehard again..take the same route but this time on road..you'll finish it with hardly 1-2 sec left in you hand!!

^^ thanks for the tip - currently aborted the mission - will tryt it later for sure ;-)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Couldn't let Ezio outta mah sitez. lols.

It's good that I supported them, but no effing players. Takes like, 10 mins to find 6 players and that too it's "Play Now". PHUC!!

soumo27

Will send u a Friend Request. :wink:

Well, I don't find any problems in matchmaking....I always get players in any mode I want to play....:-D

varunb

Working in an IT company
Yo nvidiageek. I think I know what the problem is at your end. Add me on steam & UBI & I will guide u solving it.

Top Bottom