Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Guys I have query, I want to buy ACB for Multi-player but the problem is in UK it will be cost me £24.99 and in India it will Rs889 (Flipkart) which is low.So I just want know if some one purchase for me in India and provide me key then I can use that key on my steam account to activate the product and after I can play the online.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Played upto the part where desmond have to fix 4 fuse boxes.

BTW, is there any way to get the old look back of Ezio - specially from the 2nd part ;-)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Played upto the part where desmond have to fix 4 fuse boxes.

BTW, is there any way to get the old look back of Ezio - specially from the 2nd part ;-)

Yeah, that's where I've stopped too. They've shifted the Animus to now-Monteriggioni. Was awestruck by the game and thought of posting about it in the middle of the night. I guess I'll not bored anyway with AC series. Every AC game leaves me awestruck. ACIII, ME CAN'T WAIT!!

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Ok. got another question ;-) :

there's no distance meter in AC brotherhood like the previous version - right or am I missing something ?

BTW, Completed The Halls of Nero though it took more than 8 minutes.

yeah by default there is no distance meter ... but u can always set one by setting a marker in the location where you want to go...then u will get a meter///

and that mission took me 16 mins or more.... :p

masterkd

Padawan
I've completed Halls of Nero missions within 8 mins but I have to miss treasures and borgia flags!!

I love the Christina missions. Already completed 2 of them. :smile: Learning to master the multi-player these days. Got my highest score of 6.5k today. :razz:
Yep I love them too :razz:

I like the MP too upto a bit but number of players are less and takes too long before starting a session!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Just started playing the game and I loved it everything is improved and I was thrilled after finding about their new Hideout. LOL :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah by default there is no distance meter ... but u can always set one by setting a marker in the location where you want to go...then u will get a meter///

and that mission took me 16 mins or more.... :p

yep, discovered it yesterday though thanks to you for informing about this ;-)

I've completed Halls of Nero missions within 8 mins but I have to miss treasures and borgia flags!!

^^ you were really fast ! How long ago have you completed AC II anyway ?

BTW, now on sequence 3.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Man my motherboard and rams are away for RMA. Not able to play a single game and boy now i am missing out on this one as well.:sad:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
LOL I captured this with fraps and I like it.
[YOUTUBE]HrND5uJH_rM[/YOUTUBE]

lol I also captured this but in many parts. how can you capture a 2:25 long video with Fraps? It lets me capture only 30 seconds video :sad:

Yep I love them too :razz:

I like the MP too upto a bit but number of players are less and takes too long before starting a session!!

Yea I read in Ubisoft forum too that many are finding it difficult to get players in multiplayer. But, I didn't face a single problem, ever. :smile: Just it takes half a minute to start a session and then always hit rematch after it ends. I love the Manhunt mode, the most. :p

varunb

Working in an IT company
lol I also captured this but in many parts. how can you capture a 2:25 long video with Fraps? It lets me capture only 30 seconds video :sad:

You dont have the full version of Fraps thats why your videos are limited to 30 sec.

Yea I read in Ubisoft forum too that many are finding it difficult to get players in multiplayer. But, I didn't face a single problem, ever. :smile: Just it takes half a minute to start a session and then always hit rematch after it ends. I love the Manhunt mode, the most. :p

You haven't faced this problem because you haven't hosted a server yet in ACB. I & my friends did face the famous "session unreachable" issue which may be attributed to ports being closed. Due to this, all the excitement gets lost because the lobby then doesn't works properly for everyone.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Currenty in Layer of Romulas - looting treasure boxes ;-)

Yesterday when I was about to finish the mission faced a annoying bug - ezio was wering some black pant and after ezio got completely vanished from screen - retaring checkponit wont't work - that's why I have restart this though I'll complete it today ;-)

varunb

Working in an IT company
Currently on the highest Rank 50 in ACB multiplayer !!! :C_ninja::clap2::doublethumb::whistleblower:

The only things left now are some challenges to unlock modified versions of an assassin's abilities. I have unlocked all the modified versions of smoke bomb already.

Top Bottom