Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Steam IDz? Steam ID: nvidiageek.

I've opened all the ports which are required.

*s1.postimage.org/wov5b1dsy/Capture.jpg
hosting images

Still, I only get two players if I want to play a selected mode. Play Now takes 5-10 mins to find 6 people. Are there any players at all for this game? This game's kinda dead.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I don't think it will die out so easily. I'm playing since last 4 hours and getting players within half a minute every time. :wink:

soumo27

I have DSL Connection from Local Cable Operator @256 kbps. Ping is around 100-150 ms.

I have an internal LAN CArd(on board) that runs my net. Nothing more required. :p

soumo27

See I agree that for the first time you start a session, it will take some time(say max 2 mins). But then on, you can just hit re-match after every session and play continuosly for hours without a hitch.

varunb

Working in an IT company
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pls make sure to backup your save games. Your ACB saved games are located at:

For Vista/Win 7 -> C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES

The .SAV file contains your single player save games whereas the most crucial file is OPTIONS file. This file contains the dlcs/multiplayer characters unlocked, your in-game achievements & your multiplayer progression. If you lose this file, then all the abilities you had unlocked so far (excluding those abilities unlocked by the ranks) & all your progress will go down the drain.

So backup this entire folder & whenever you reinstall the game, make sure to paste this folder back in this same location.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pls make sure to backup your save games. Your ACB saved games are located at:

For Vista/Win 7 -> C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES

The .SAV file contains your single player save games whereas the most crucial file is OPTIONS file. This file contains the dlcs/multiplayer characters unlocked, your in-game achievements & your multiplayer progression. If you lose this file, then all the abilities you had unlocked so far & all your progress will go down the drain.

So backup this entire folder & whenever you reinstall the game, make sure to paste this folder back in this same location.

No, it doesn't. It's stored in Ubi server like all MP games. I used a 100% Sync'd save to play Da Vinci Disappearance and replaced my save. When I logged in to MP, everything was like before, nothing changed. Same Level, same unlocks and everything. The .sav is for SP.

And, yeah, Cristina's missions were shytti.

soumo27

No u're wrong NvidiaGeek.

I did a system format today itself. Fortunately I did a backup of my saves.
After reinstall when I installed AC:B again, there were no saves present(SP+MP). Yea true, it started from Level 50 in MP. But the challenges and abilities were missing.

I copied the saves from the backup and everything came back to normal again.

What is stored in ur UBI Account is your MP Rank and level. Nothing more.

varunb

Working in an IT company
No, it doesn't. It's stored in Ubi server like all MP games. I used a 100% Sync'd save to play Da Vinci Disappearance and replaced my save. When I logged in to MP, everything was like before, nothing changed. Same Level, same unlocks and everything. The .sav is for SP.

And, yeah, Cristina's missions were shytti.

LOL..when you are disagreeing with someone then atleast have some proof ready. When I posted that message then you can think that this guy must have have tested or done something & thats why he is stressing on backing up that file.

To explain further, only your rank & the abilities unlocked with the ranks are saved on the UBI servers but the extra versions of certain abilities like rapid reload this & that are saved in that OPTIONS file. I hope you & others have understood what I am trying to make you all understand.

soumo27

Yea I did a system reinstall today itself.. And my enhanced abilities were gone..

@NvidiaGeek.. Maybe U still don't have any enhanced abilities; Thats why you dont know about it.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yea I did a system reinstall today itself.. And my enhanced abilities were gone..

@NvidiaGeek.. Maybe U still don't have any enhanced abilities; Thats why you dont know about it.

Like what? Smoke Bombs? Throwing knives? Morph? Everything is as it is with someone else's save game.

soumo27

no they're like rapidreload smoke bomb.. or disguised decoy or fast acting poison...

U"ll get to know of them soon.
And nice shot at that last session... ;-)

varunb

Working in an IT company
Like what? Smoke Bombs? Throwing knives? Morph? Everything is as it is with someone else's save game.

Thats what happens when you dont explore the in-game menus. You once created a thread about choosing Crysis 2 or ACB. Visit that thread & look the screenshots I uploaded. You will realize what locked & unlocked abilities I & soumo are talking about. You must understand that when you achieve rank 50 only 2 out of the 4 versions of an ability get unlocked. You can choose to unlock the remaining 2 versions. Those 2, which if you happen to unlock in the future, will be stored in your OPTIONS file. Remove that file & start the game & you will see those 2 versions locked again.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've completed Sequence 8 and Now on 9 - made Cesare a history and may not be he remembered by anyone ;-)

Playing as Desmond right now ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed the game but did not expected this type of ending - can anybody elaborate this to me ??

Top Bottom