Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok solved the blacksmith mystery - I need to have a couple f items for that to omplete - so far I have not sold any valuable itemms.

BTW, completed sequence 3 ;-)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
99.5% sync save file
ACB 99.5% sync save file
@ethan_hunt, yap i've completed the dlc

will post again once i get 100% sync

Thanks for sharing// I will use it to play Christina Missions(Last 2).. I'm still stuck at 53% sync and I completed all sequences.. Don't really care about 100% syncs in each missions/ It's the Multiplayer that attracts me more.. :-o

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now on the mission where i've recover a key from Lucrezia Borgia to free Caterina Sforz - Lucrezia looks really hot ;-)

abhidev

Human Spambot
One question....is this whole assassins creed story real...i mean the stories of different kingdoms and families...etc?

soumo27

She looks hotter in the dlc!!

@soumo27, sent request!!

Accepted your request.

Well, I agree she looks great in that mission of the DLC. :-D
But I like Christina more than her. :lol:

One question....is this whole assassins creed story real...i mean the stories of different kingdoms and families...etc?

You can see for yourself, the histories behind each and every character and events in the DNA Section of the Animus. Every thing is based on Historical characters, events and places; and the places depicted exists/existed. Just for example, you can search Monterioggini and you can find the stuffs/maps of the place actually matches with the one in-game.
But the events depicted aren't real. Da Vinci never went to the Pythagorians, :lol: probably; or The Apple of Eden also never existed.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
What kinda ending is this?!

Falling off a virtual cliff into bottomless pit? Seriously?!
Everything is sooo good about AC series, the gameplay, the lively cities but the ending is always, kinda, crap.

DarkDante

Journeyman
Hello all,
i want to buy the limited codex edition but can't seem to find it on online game buying portals.Is it available in India or not? if yes, where can i find it?All help appreciated.

soumo27

U can buy it from NExt World/ Flipkart etc...

But you will get the Standard Edition just for 889...

If you want Codex Edition, get it from Steam..

DarkDante

Journeyman
Theres only options for buying the standard and deluxe editions in steam..while i am doubtful that flipkart/nextworld will send the game in original (read:ubi) packing.
my cousin is going to mumbai, and as a backup plan ive told him to buy it, but he has ABSOLUTELY no idea of where to go to get it. so suggestions, please.

soumo27

Not sure about them, because I never bought from those sites. But if you want the games in cases, you can visit any shop in the city (Starmark, Planet M etc) . You can get it from there. But still, getting the codex edition will be a problem, as that is not released here, I guess. And Moreover, you won't find much differences between the Standard Edition and the other ones with regard to Gameplay.

Top Bottom