Assassins Creed 3

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
hey guys i started playing this game and i maxed it out and i get constant 60 fps except for Boston where i get constant 30 fps....i am guessing this is happening because TXAA has VSYNC ON by default and there no separate option to turn VSYNC off without turning TXAA off...am i correct?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Boston fps drop is a known issue and acknowledged by Ubisoft. They also promised a fix/patch about it, I don't have the game installed atm, so please search for it.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
hey guys i started playing this game and i maxed it out and i get constant 60 fps except for Boston where i get constant 30 fps....i am guessing this is happening because TXAA has VSYNC ON by default and there no separate option to turn VSYNC off without turning TXAA off...am i correct?

TXAA??
i thought crysis3 would be the first game to use TXAA!!

Well have to play 3 games in the series starting from Brotherhood, I guess it'll take a hell lot of time. :p

:shock:

lol thats a hell lot of missions.. hope you are not going into side missions!!!

TBH, i started palying AC3 with all my conc and energy.. lol it started dwindling after a few lame main missions. and its nil now that iam playing far cry 3 :D

this is a soh lame game.

gameranand

Living to Play
:shock:

lol thats a hell lot of missions.. hope you are not going into side missions!!!

TBH, i started palying AC3 with all my conc and energy.. lol it started dwindling after a few lame main missions. and its nil now that iam playing far cry 3 :D

this is a soh lame game.

Actually when I touch a game then I enjoy it to its fullest which means every side missions and all. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah all side missions. You would wonder if you browse through DAO thread or ME 2 thread. I mean there is nothing in those games which I haven't seen yet, and they are damn big games. :p

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
AC III.jpg

got confused with some other game's options

i get Normal, High, Very High and TXAA as AA options

Top Bottom