Assassins Creed 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Well if there is no reason for hunting then why would I want to do that anyway, it would be completely pointless.

rock2702

Padawan
Started the game today,is the graphics kinda messed up in the beginning of the game?I mean when i m in the animus.I believe my graphics card is ok as other games run fine.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well if there is no reason for hunting then why would I want to do that anyway, it would be completely pointless.
Well there is a slight reason, I hate hunting, still I did and those skins of the animals sold to store and purchased this and that weapon.

RBX

In the zone
Started the game today,is the graphics kinda messed up in the beginning of the game?I mean when i m in the animus.I believe my graphics card is ok as other games run fine.
Try updating graphic drivers and check AMD's website for the version in which version they have addressed AC3 issues. Nvidia have optimized Ac3 performance in R310 drivers which are still in beta, so you might want to update to beta drivers even if you have the latest.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^@razorbladextreme Which amd drivers? They released one for far cry 3 as far as I know. If you found a driver for AC3 mind posting it here? I am having to play the game mostly at 25-26fps :\

@gameranand Hunting=> getting animal pelts,teeth,claws,other items=> money :p

I killed 23 bears and 17 elks in one hunting trip :p Felt bad about the animals though,but needed money to upgrade the Aquila.But I don't kill beavers. Those animals are ridiculously helpless in the game and hence never kill them B-)

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Here relevance is subjective. It will vary from player to player. Ofcourse you can complete the main missions with the things you start out with(hidden blade,tomahawk). If you want newer weapons and want to buy stuff to craft materials for your homestead however,you will need money. And money is very hard to come by in this game. You won't get money by completing missions in this one. You also need animal hide and some stuff from animals in crafting some materials too.Then there are hunting society missions. But yes, you can skip hunting entirely and still complete the game without any problems.
Then you also need money to upgrade your ship. A few naval missions can be extremely tough without those upgrades.

gameranand

Living to Play
^ Here relevance is subjective. It will vary from player to player. Ofcourse you can complete the main missions with the things you start out with(hidden blade,tomahawk). If you want newer weapons and want to buy stuff to craft materials for your homestead however,you will need money. And money is very hard to come by in this game. You won't get money by completing missions in this one. You also need animal hide and some stuff from animals in crafting some materials too.Then there are hunting society missions. But yes, you can skip hunting entirely and still complete the game without any problems.
Then you also need money to upgrade your ship. A few naval missions can be extremely tough without those upgrades.

Well money wasn't a problem in AC2 game so I commented it. If money is hard to come by then its good thing. I just don't want to do anything which doesn't have an objective in game. :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Yeah I know. I just went all the way to sequence 9 without buying anything. Then when I went to a store to buy some weapons and stuff, found myself short of funds. Then figured out the whole trading thing of AC3 :p
Now taking a pause from the main missions. Collecting hidden chests,peg legs,doiing naval misions and homestead missions :p There is a lot to do in this game. I just wish it ran smoother. -__-
20-25 fps most of the time is not really the way I like to play :\

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
So installed AC 3 and in sequence 1 the graphics are all blurry and blotchy. Is it supposed to be like this? AC3SP 2013-01-18 02-18-11-62.jpg I have a Sapphire Radeon 7950 OC Edition.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I'm on mobile, so can't be 100% sure, but that's the most weird thing I'm seeing!
In short, NO, it's not supposed to be like that. Something is wrong.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
So installed AC 3 and in sequence 1 the graphics are all blurry and blotchy. Is it supposed to be like this? View attachment 8462 I have a Sapphire Radeon 7950 OC Edition.

are you running it on Antialiasing High?? i have the same kind of problem on AA set to high.. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/167295-aciii-aa-error.html

the problem goes away if AA is set to medium/low..

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^ Yeah I know. I just went all the way to sequence 9 without buying anything. Then when I went to a store to buy some weapons and stuff, found myself short of funds. Then figured out the whole trading thing of AC3 :p
Now taking a pause from the main missions. Collecting hidden chests,peg legs,doiing naval misions and homestead missions :p There is a lot to do in this game. I just wish it ran smoother. -__-
20-25 fps most of the time is not really the way I like to play :\

try lowering the resolution from 1080p. or upgrade gfx card. my 7770 gives 40-50 on 1080p.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
are you running it on Antialiasing High?? i have the same kind of problem on AA set to high.. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/167295-aciii-aa-error.html

the problem goes away if AA is set to medium/low..

Ok,the problem was gone when I set my Anti Aliasing from ' Very High' to 'High'. Also,after that I installed Catalyst driver 12.11 Beta and I can play on Very High AA without any problem.

Top Bottom