Last edited:

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Post a pic of Neckchain. :)

DSC_0449.jpg

Here is my AC3 neckchain :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Main reason is story, I just don't like it. US, and it's cities, going through forests, the time, the gameplay, (why on earth I have to manually select the hidden blades is beyond me) playing with double characters, meaningless ending other than the fact this was the last AC, and a lot more. I just didn't find any 'thrill' in this, too much open field combats.
Good things, well, graphics, the background audio, and a little tougher and lengthier than previous ones.
Anyway, what I think or say doesn't matter, you liked it, that does.

Yeah, US ain't a country of awesome topography and mysterious history thingies. Most European cities are a joy to look at. Renaissance-period Italy just nailed it. ACII to me is still the best AC. And Ezio, the best. I remember going crazy when I learnt Altair wasn't going to be in ACII, turned out better. :D

Maybe because it was like a huge leap from AC, just like FC3. Everything after ACII are just being tweaked, nothing new. Bustill, I love ACIII. Yeah, the environs are dull but every other thing is better, from ACII.

Nothing EVER beats this. Soundtrack made it moar epic.

[YOUTUBE]Ps7G0Qtw-TE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Tintin.92

Broken In
Anyone else feel the combat in ACIII is for too easy to be called gameplay? Feels more like an interactive movie... I mean come on! Even if you lay down your controller and do NOTHING, it takes about 2 minutes for the AI to kill you. That is with 4 people SHOOTING you once in a while.

But then again, i'm still playing with Haythem Kenway, dunno if it gets any better with his son...

Playing as a /templar is AWESOME though!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
use spoiler tag :|

So far, good twist in story. but hating the button assigned in xbox controller. have manually select horse whistle...

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
One thing i am missing in this game is aweseme soundtracks which we used to get in ac 2 and brotherhood during chase or fighting templar ...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ok guys.. bought the game .. "Special Edition" :lol: .. installing it right now.. :facepalm: for Uplay

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah, US ain't a country of awesome topography and mysterious history thingies. Most European cities are a joy to look at. Renaissance-period Italy just nailed it. ACII to me is still the best AC. And Ezio, the best. I remember going crazy when I learnt Altair wasn't going to be in ACII, turned out better. :D

Maybe because it was like a huge leap from AC, just like FC3. Everything after ACII are just being tweaked, nothing new. Bustill, I love ACIII. Yeah, the environs are dull but every other thing is better, from ACII.

I completely agree with you. This soundtrack totally complements the story of the AC2 . I found AC2 to be the best in the series so far. Still haven't tried AC3 though.

ithehappy

Human Spambot

[YOUTUBE]Ps7G0Qtw-TE[/YOUTUBE]
Dude, you shouldn't have posted that link :p Now I hate AC III more, result- uninstalled (had none much to do anyway)

PS: That neck chain logo is awesome, wish I had one :(
Anyone else feel the combat in ACIII is for too easy to be called gameplay? Feels more like an interactive movie... I mean come on! Even if you lay down your controller and do NOTHING, it takes about 2 minutes for the AI to kill you. That is with 4 people SHOOTING you once in a while.

But then again, i'm still playing with Haythem Kenway, dunno if it gets any better with his son...

Playing as a /templar is AWESOME though!
Exactly opposite for me. Previous AC series was much easier than this one. You have fixed health bar. And I am sure you haven't faced those big and tall guys with big ax, whose a single punch will decrease your health by 20% or more. But I like being it tough.

Last edited:

RBX

In the zone
Finished Main Story, was quite short considering I finished it between my exams (with full synchronization, except 2 or 3 times).
Story felt too linear and characters weren't emphasized well, I hardly remember face and name of most main characters. Moreover there is much less in the world to explore, really miss the Italian levels requiring stealth and climbing, plus many side quests you could not miss. Maybe different icon for each type of quest has made me focus on main quest only.

Also expected much more detail on Haytham Kenway's past, but they decided to put it in some novel Assassin's Creed: Forsaken, which I'm very unlikely to read.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ I realised I was close to the final sequence. So stopped playing the main missions for now and doing all the homestead missions,collecting almanacs and finding chests :D

And hunting B-)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hunting's so boring in this game. They should've made it like it's worth hunting, just like in FC3. I'm just playing the main missions and admiring the awesome animations, nothing else.

Top Bottom