Assassins Creed 3

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well it could be my RAM sticks as well, will see.
Btw- Is there any better app than Fraps guys, for recording the gameplay? Which will have a selectable resolution options? The problem with Fraps is the size of the video! Damn, even a 5 mins video takes 4 or more GB!

tkin

Back to school!!
Well it could be my RAM sticks as well, will see.
Btw- Is there any better app than Fraps guys, for recording the gameplay? Which will have a selectable resolution options? The problem with Fraps is the size of the video! Damn, even a 5 mins video takes 4 or more GB!
Nope, all game video recording is done in RAW to prevent CPU and memory load, record in half size in fraps and then convert to H.264.

gameranand

Living to Play
Nope, all game video recording is done in RAW to prevent CPU and memory load, record in half size in fraps and then convert to H.264.

You know actually Radeon Pro does a better job at this but don't know whether it will work for Nvidia Cards or not.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yep.. the main utility of RPro is for smoothen out the microstuttering in CF setups, and the developer has done wonders. and if the screenshots and video captures are as good as you say they are, then.. hell.. i should install it. :D

does it have a an FPS counter??

tkin

Back to school!!
yep.. the main utility of RPro is for smoothen out the microstuttering in CF setups, and the developer has done wonders. and if the screenshots and video captures are as good as you say they are, then.. hell.. i should install it. :D

Yes..

gameranand

Living to Play

Actually it have many many tweaks for the game so that you don't have to alter the game config files. Most of the time the option is available in this software itself. It also have a FPS counter and it can be configures to your liking also.
Be sure to download the latest beta version because the stable release is facing some problems. Ironic isn't it, Stable release is having problem and Beta is working perfectly. :D

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Where could I find the latest Beta? I installed version 1.10.6, and I don't think it supports. But the release date seems to be back in 2010!!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks. I am shocked what a video converter can do though :shock:

PS: Is it normal that Fraps lags like hell when recording at full frame??

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Actually it have many many tweaks for the game so that you don't have to alter the game config files. Most of the time the option is available in this software itself. It also have a FPS counter and it can be configures to your liking also.
Be sure to download the latest beta version because the stable release is facing some problems. Ironic isn't it, Stable release is having problem and Beta is working perfectly. :D

lol yeah.. :D

i'm gonna use it. :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Okay, I am not getting this. I have bought lot of weapons, including the tomahawk, but now as I have purchased two more (officer's sword and another one) don't see the tomahawk under my weapons list which is accessible by pressing R. What am I missing?

tkin

Back to school!!
Okay, I am not getting this. I have bought lot of weapons, including the tomahawk, but now as I have purchased two more (officer's sword and another one) don't see the tomahawk under my weapons list which is accessible by pressing R. What am I missing?
You can't use multiple weapons of the same class at the same time, the sword replaces the tomahawk, I made the same mistake and figured it out later.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Regained interest. So any performance enhancing patches released? Be it guys with "eye-patches" or guys in corp. suits... :D

Top Bottom