Assassins Creed 3

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Ok now enough is enough . The game came 20 days after console version on 20 november . But it delayed further in india till 23 november . So when 22 november came and i started to be more excited then just before 1 day of release they tell me that the game is further delayed to late november . Still E express dont bother to tell exact date . As posted by people this game still have lots of bug which needs to be fixed ( which i dont know when ubisoft will release the patch) and thousands of people are having trouble joining multiplayer session .

So basically , I have payed 999 rs for the game which whole world is playing except some of us , while people who get is for free are already finishing it .

Cancelled my PC pre-order. I needed it for last weekend, as 23rd was launch date. E-Express can take their delays and shove it up their a*s. Not pre-ordering any E-Express game in India.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
On 27%. Still I don't like it. I just can't take this new story, new country, new assassin. They set their standard so high, what have they done with this?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Why don't you simply download? you bought the game anyway :|

Then what is the purpose of buying the disc version ? Besides , 15gb will take 10 days for me to download with 512kbps .

Edit *www.mcvindia.com/news/read/assassin-s-creed-3-for-pc-out-in-india-tomorrow/0106997

My luck is bad :(

Fog

Broken In
This sucks!

I preordered the AC3 game on 1st of October, and they sent me an email that it's out of stock. And now it's been 4 days and they havent even shipped it yet! :|

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yeah you can place an order as a guest, but you can also register that same account, and the previous purchase as guest will be added to your purchase list ;)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
just got the game & poster :p

2 dvd in paper cover, & a small aper with 2 CD keys :p

------------------------------
update:
I have activated the base game.
someone help me activate the Special Edition & DLC key.

Flipkart sent me the DLC key in mail,
Unique Code : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please find the instructions to redeem the Steam Code:

1. Launch Steam and log into your Steam account (You can download it here *store.steampowered.com/).
2. Click the Games Menu.
3.Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
Now, i didnt install the game in Steam, the installer didnt even ask for Steam, nor the DVD box has any sign of Steam logo.
anyways tried the key in STeam, obvioulsy Steam gave error- invalid key.
:|

UPlay s/w is another PITA after Origin, where do i enter the keys in Uplay?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Yes i too have problem for redemming the code for dlc . BTW poster is freaking awesome , and they packed it nicely .

Edit There is option to redeem code in Extra when you launched the game, i think we have to enter there .

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Did you enter and try it out? It should work fine.

P.s:- Haven't received my copy yet. -_- Perhaps tomorrow :\

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ya, i've entered the code from the cardboard in "Extra".
Will try the key from mail now.

btw, the start is rather good ;)

& the first mission has some NSFW peds action in it. :p

Top Bottom