Assassins Creed 3

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yeah you can place an order as a guest, but you can also register that same account, and the previous purchase as guest will be added to your purchase list ;)

Registered with the same email id, but cant see my order in the purchase list :(
Will call them tomorrow.. Enough waiting. :-x

BTW.. from where did you get the poster? Flipkart or game4u?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
@arjitsinha bro u missed the damn poster which i liked it very much . I thought flipkart would fold it and put it inside the game box like Gta 4 . But i was wrong :)

Anyone tried multiplayer ? how is it ?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^ I pre-ordered in flipkart and game4u, both. :twisted:
When I ordered in flipkart. some 5-6 days back, i dint saw any poster included for pre orders. so I ordered in game4u for the neckchain. Now I have to cancel one. After checking the status of game4u order, I will cancel FK's order. Flipkart order will arrive by friday i think.

How is the multiplay? and are you getting playabe fps?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Turned the Vsync off and installed 310.61 beta drivers , now game is smooth . Even in Boston fps remain between 35 to 60 . Running with every setting turned to max except antialising . This game runs very well on my rig .

Intel core i3 2120
gtx 560ti ( overlclocked)
4 gb ram

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Started playing this with whatever fps I'm getting. It seems that only in Boston are the frame rates wonky, other parts, even the Naval Battles are fine with 30-40 fps. And DAMN! The best AC I've ever played. The story's more likable. Connor seems to be a badarse. Just love the animations and free running. I even took to treadmill after watching Connor run, and whether I run like him or not, like a badarse. :D It made me get outta my chair! Truly awesome game. Had Ubi a good job with porting, this would've been "TEH AWSUM!" But it still is "the awesome."

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ah, opinion varies. Just finished. Took me 15 hours almost. The worst AC game I've played. My rating would be 6/10. Too tired to mention the pros and cons.
BTW- Ubisoft acknowledged the fps drop problem in Boston. So a fix is on the way. But it was playable for me.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ah, opinion varies. Just finished. Took me 15 hours almost. The worst AC game I've played. My rating would be 6/10. Too tired to mention the pros and cons.
BTW- Ubisoft acknowledged the fps drop problem in Boston. So a fix is on the way. But it was playable for me.

A few reasons why this sucked for you would be great.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Just received my copy :D

BTW have a question before I install it.
SUppose I install it with the key they gave, play the game and then uninstall it.
Later someday when I wish to install it again, will the same key that they provided originally work again?

Or do I need to do something else while uninstalling?

techbulb

eUREKA...
i also received my copy of ac3 from flipkart but i don't have the time to play as i have some exams in december and secondly i pre-ordered it in july and forgot about it but the poster is freaking huge

gameranand

Living to Play
i also received my copy of ac3 from flipkart but i don't have the time to play as i have some exams in december and secondly i pre-ordered it in july and forgot about it but the poster is freaking huge

Same here but with different condition. Getting my new RIG but won't be able to play on it because of Exams. :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
A few reasons why this sucked for you would be great.
Main reason is story, I just don't like it. US, and it's cities, going through forests, the time, the gameplay, (why on earth I have to manually select the hidden blades is beyond me) playing with double characters, meaningless ending other than the fact this was the last AC, and a lot more. I just didn't find any 'thrill' in this, too much open field combats.
Good things, well, graphics, the background audio, and a little tougher and lengthier than previous ones.
Anyway, what I think or say doesn't matter, you liked it, that does.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Just hit boston. And jeez the lag -____- 14-17 fps with everything maxxed out. getting 18-22 on lowest settings.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What? 14-17? And 22 on lowest settings? With that powerful card? How bro? Are you playing on dual monitor?
The lowest I seen in Boston was what? 25-26 min. But all time it was around 38-40! I played on 1680x1050 btw, but all settings at highest possible.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ No single monitor but at 1080p. I was getting 48-60 fps at the opera house and in the seas but as soon as I hit the boston streets it went down to 17 at times. It improves a bit during the silas assassination(25-32 fps) but then return to boston and again drop in fps.

I am however using catalyst 12.6 drivers instead of the 12.11beta. Somehow,the 12.6 gives me 2-4 extra fps in games than the catalyst versions that came after it.

P.S:- The gtx 560 is a bit more powerful than my card though. Any news on a patch from ubisoft to fix this issue? :\ I am sure I can get atleast 30-35 fps with my gpu easily -_-

Top Bottom