Assassins Creed 3

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I haven't even received my copy yet :| And apparently I won't be getting a smooth gameplay with my 6850. Argh -_- all hopes on this patch :\

sunnyhj

Broken In
Bad news

Thanksgiving Patch Now Available! | Forums

It seems that this patch was already included with the pc version..will have to wait for another one..no confirmation on the new patch :(

m trying to find how to force dx10 it might give a little more fps boost...

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^ you cant force dx10 .

For people who get low fps in boston , here is simple step to solve the problem

1) Save the game when you reach boston/area where you are getting low fps . Then close the game
2) Play hitman absolution till a patch is released .

If they release a patch when i get my hands on the game , then i think our delay from flipkart will be worth .

sunnyhj

Broken In
lol :p

yeah i tried that..this game is for direct x 11 only... and game is atleast playable..m getting 28-45 fps depending on area.. snow or spring has little or no effect at all..playing sequence 9.. ubi created the best AC game but they f***ed it up with bad optimization.

meh i still love this game and will finish this if they patch it or not :)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ you cant force dx10 .

For people who get low fps in boston , here is simple step to solve the problem

1) Save the game when you reach boston/area where you are getting low fps . Then close the game
2) Play hitman absolution till a patch is released .

If they release a patch when i get my hands on the game , then i think our delay from flipkart will be worth .

LOL. :lol:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@theserpent AC2 is epic. play it for the amount of fun it is. If in too much of a hurry, read plots of brotherhood and revelations from wikipedia or watch the "Assassins creed in 5 minutes" video on youtube.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Just started, entered Sequence 2. So far liking it, my favourite series anyway. Just that the FPS is dropping below 30 sometimes. Everything at max however. Should change my GPU now, it's getting old.

sunnyhj

Broken In
just ended the game :( ending is kinda forced. i don't know about others but i don't like it..i was hoping the game will give me a damn choice but nooooooo...damn u ubisoft :-x

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well further in the game, at 12%, hmm, I kinda am confused. Don't know if I am liking it or not, too much open world, well, and the story...! I am not clearly getting it.
Btw- How to defend myself an attack while in a fight? There are only two options, 'E' to break defense of enemy, and 'Space' to counter, what am I missing?

PS: On Sequence 3. The worst AC game I played so far. Finding NO interest! This guy looks and sounds like Obama!

Last edited:

sunnyhj

Broken In
yup..these are the ones that are used in a fight..but there are those who block us and hit us back..for that i use rope dart to throw them down and kill them with a single blow or u can use arrows and guns with the secondary weapon to kill those u keep blocking us

Top Bottom