Assassins Creed 3

sunnyhj

Broken In
lol...

U guys saw the screenshots NVIDIAGeek posted..the last one where he's standing on crows next and looking at the city far away..thats boston :p the game goes to hell from here :( . but u can still play it if u'r a fan of AC and can't wait for a patch :wink:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Update, the game's doing fine, all high at 45+ fps, yet to reach Boston. Not sure why DSOG guys had a problem with this game.
The character navigation is great, better than the one in the previous games, wonder why so many people are complaining about it.

The game was unplayable on DX11 until it was fixed after a week of the game's release.

Thats good to hear

I am a fan but I can't play with lags so I'll wait. :)

Well it is not that bad as people are saying , give it a try . Plus with you new rig i dont think you will lag .

anky

Youngling
hello guys..i have just finished assasins creed 1 today!!..yeah...part 1 bcoz i wanted to know the whole story..!
but i felt that all the missions were more or less same...same investigations and all..
is it the same in part 2?...
and can anyone please tell me where to buy assasins creed 2?..(PC version)..
game4u does'nt have it..so any other website from where i can get it cheap..
thnx in advance..:)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Update, the game's doing fine, all high at 45+ fps, yet to reach Boston. Not sure why DSOG guys had a problem with this game.
The character navigation is great, better than the one in the previous games, wonder why so many people are complaining about it.

That's what I thought. Wait till you reach Boston. You know the DSOG guys are telling truth. But as I am a fan, I'm playing this with 20-30 fps on Normal at 1440x900. Still, looking better than ACII.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
hello guys..i have just finished assasins creed 1 today!!..yeah...part 1 bcoz i wanted to know the whole story..!
but i felt that all the missions were more or less same...same investigations and all..
is it the same in part 2?...
and can anyone please tell me where to buy assasins creed 2?..(PC version)..
game4u does'nt have it..so any other website from where i can get it cheap..
thnx in advance..:)

look at IVG trading forums.. and try Uplay store..

cyborg47

Technomancer
That's what I thought. Wait till you reach Boston. You know the DSOG guys are telling truth. But as I am a fan, I'm playing this with 20-30 fps on Normal at 1440x900. Still, looking better than ACII.

Yeah the improvements are really good for an AC game.

EDIT- Looks like the DSOG guys are true after all, another frocked up port, 17fps average in Boston.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
EDIT- Looks like the DSOG guys are true after all, another frocked up port, 17fps average in Boston.

See, I tolja. Err.. DSOG did too. Guys with GTX680 are getting 20-25 fps. :D

BTW, you can continue the game by turning every setting to Normal and get average of 23 fps. ._. Only if you're hardcore.

gameranand, I recommend you to wait for a patch before turning on this game 'cause the fps you'd get would question the money you'll be spending on the your rig. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Yeah the improvements are really good for an AC game.

Bad news for me . Are you playing in full hd ? And tell me at what setting you are playing that avg 17 fps . @Nvidiageek your pc configuration ??

cyborg47

Technomancer
Bad news for me . Are you playing in full hd ? And tell me at what setting you are playing that avg 17 fps . @Nvidiageek your pc configuration ??

1920*1080, the same framerate regardless of the graphics settings(which are laughable btw, LOL!!).

Friend told me that in first 45 mins we have to just scout/roam here and there.

Its not like some negative point, AC games always had a slow start.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
This is interesting

*www.pcgameshardware.de/screenshots/original/2012/11/Assassins-Creed-3-Test-GPU-Benchmarks.png

Source Assassin's Creed 3 im Test: Grafikkarten- und CPU-Benchmarks unter DX11 - Update: Screenshots mit Maximalgrafik und Vergleichsbilder

i am shocked that 560ti is performing better than 7970

sunnyhj

Broken In
I lowered everything, its still the same 17-20fps crap.

turn vsyn off in the .ini file...u'll get a boost of 4-5 fps..which makes it a little more playable u can find it here " C:\Users\Username\Documents\Assassin's Creed III " after that make it read-only..m still playing it..love this game..if they'll patch it..i'll play this all over again :-D

love the ship fights :)

i am shocked that 560ti is performing better than 7970

That's cause nvidia rolled out new 310. beta drivers specifically for AC III which gives them 5-10% performance boost.

Nvidia spokesperson said in the nvidia forum that the game is cpu intensive and this is the best they can do right now until ubi patches the game

cyborg47

Technomancer
turn vsyn off in the .ini file...u'll get a boost of 4-5 fps..which makes it a little more playable u can find it here " C:\Users\Username\Documents\Assassin's Creed III " after that make it read-only..m still playing it..love this game..if they'll patch it..i'll play this all over again :-D

That's cause nvidia rolled out new 310. beta drivers specifically for AC III which gives them 5-10% performance boost.

Nvidia spokesperson said in the nvidia forum that the game is cpu intensive and this is the best they can do right now until ubi patches the game

Thanks for the info, will check that out ;)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Thanks for the head up . Good i have nvidia 560ti :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Turned off the V-Sync in the ini file, and installed the 310.61 beta drivers, about 10fps improvement, not so good but very playable :)

God dammit..the animations are so amazing, best so far in a multiplatform title.

Last edited:

sunnyhj

Broken In
:)

Another good news

Assassin’s Creed 3 patch with Xbox 360 DLC blow - ProductReviews

*forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726389-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Thanksgiving-Patch-Spoilers-Forums

Patch is confirmed now...hope this increases the overall performance of our system in this game

Top Bottom