AsRock & Biostar Motherboard Sellers in India

devx

Back on TDF :)
Re: ASRock motherboard DISTRIBUTORS in INDIA?

Thanks and hey people in here., it's JANUARY confirmed for complete line of products in all major cities., still it has not arrived yet in warehouse.

To me BY:-
Tirthankar Guha,
JUPITER INTERNATIONAL LTD. (CALCUTTA)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

^^ I also got the mail from them about the same. Its confirmed some time ago & got that mail 2 days ago.The whole thing is very good, specially for users who are building rig with tight budget.

devx

hey guys abacusperipherals also distribute asrock MB's
:wink:

ABACUS PERIPHERALS

Hey., according to. ASRock International Div. JUPITER INTERNATIONAL is the only official national distributor of ASRock in India.,

Last edited:

AcceleratorX

Youngling

I'm not sure about the status of ASRock w.r.t Abacus. Last I remember, they were NOT selling ASRock motherboards anymore. At the time, the main argument I heard was that ASRock is not very responsive and offers poor warranty, which is true because all their value priced motherboards these days have only a 1 year warranty.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
re: AsRock & Biostar Sellers in India

Asrock is stil selling and manufacturing mobo - be it VFM, mid range or enthusiasts category and they really have some top of the line mobos for Intel platform but even I've read in Tom's HW that Asrock mobos has only 1 year warranty - only north american customers get 3 years warranty.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

if they dont provide 3 years warranty... will loose few customer...

but it all looks just on paper.. lets see how many products we actually see from Asrock and how they provide service...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ here's the link of the After Sales Service provider of Asrock products in here AFAIK ;-)
Accel Frontline

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

Tahnks for sharing link..

But is Asrock really intrested in India or it will just be for few days....

And what is the service feedbak of Accel.. Haver never had any chance to interact with them...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ they provides RMA service of Seagate, Gigabyte, and many other brands and so far it seems good ;-)

For some examples have a look at here ( last three pages ) ;-)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-rma-watch/133227-rma-experience-thread.html

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

The official Distributors of ASRock Motherboards in India are:
ASRock > Where to buy > Asian
Frontech
Frontech

PUNE:
#1204/23, No.103,
1st Floor, Amit Samruddhi,
Near Pizza Hut, J.M. Road,
Pune - 411 004
E: rajesh@jil-jupiter.com
Ph: +91 20 3250 0471

So call them to ask for ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 which is around Rs.7100 with taxes.Ok.

devx

@bavusani >>> Hey are you sure about the pricing of a Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3-7100/-

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ The price is ok I think because on newegg it's selling at $125 which is roughly ~6.5k but the warranty period mentioned on newegg is only 2 years but here have a look at their RMA policy :

For USA Authorized Distributors Only: (Email: rma@asrockamerica.com)

End users or indirect customer:
Thank you for choosing ASRock Motherboard. Due to the unique configuration of each computer, we recommend you to contact your dealer for technical support. If you would like contact us for technical support. Please send us an email support@asrockamerica.com and give us a detail discription of the problem alone with the following information.
CPU/Processor (Brand,Speed, FSB,Cache Size)
Memory (Speed, Capacity, Brand)
Video Card (Brand, Model, Memory size)
Operating System (Loaded service pack and driver)
Hard Drive (Brand, Model, Capacity)
Other Device (Brand, Model) * If necessary

*Additional system configuration information may require.

ASRock provide 1 year warranty service to Authorized Distributor, users should refer to the retailer or original vender RMA & Refund policy. If experiencing difficulties in warranty service through your dealer or place of purchase, ASRock will attempt to resolve this issue. For the motherboard that out of warranty, there is a $35.00 service charge + shipping for each item. ASRock America will only provide warranty service to ASRock products purchased within North America.

BIOS $15.00 + shipping
ASRock CD $5.00 + shipping
ASRock I/O Panel $5.00 + shipping

ASRock > Support > Repair / RMA

This is the reason why they can keep the cost low ;-)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

^^ IMO only 1 year of warranty won't help AsRock's marketing strategy anyways.

AcceleratorX

Youngling

I think it's Z68 Pro3, not Extreme3 for 7100 rs. since that is the board advertised on the website. However, someone should check with Frontech to be sure. And yeah, 1 year warranty pretty much sucks.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Asrock's warranty policy is very misleading - on a e-mail sent to a member of the forum they mentioned 3 years, on newegg it's 2 years and on their website it's 1 year - so which one they would actually provide ;-)

NHS2008

Broken In

Any news on this??? I also want to buy Gen 3 Extreme 3 mobo to combo with 2500k. I am from Mumbai. Please update if there are any new details regarding the ASROCK motherboard's availability, pricing and Warranty. :-?

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

Any news on this??? I also want to buy Gen 3 Extreme 3 mobo to combo with 2500k. I am from Mumbai. Please update if there are any new details regarding the ASROCK motherboard's availability, pricing and Warranty. :-?

Waste of time Bro.........I brought Asus P8Z68-V with 2500K, I waited for a month and then i purchased it. If you are not in hurry then wait otherwise go for ASUS.

NHS2008

Broken In

Waste of time Bro.........I brought Asus P8Z68-V with 2500K, I waited for a month and then i purchased it. If you are not in hurry then wait otherwise go for ASUS.

By wait do you mean like till next month or like not sure,..indefinitely?? :shock:
I can wait till march. :-?
BTW, How much did you pay for that board and from where??

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

What is the point of buying a PCIe "GEN 3" motherboard when i5-2500k will only supply it PCIe "GEN 2" lanes? A "GEN 3" motherboard will run on "GEN 2" if you put in i5-2500k.

This has been answered a lot of times. The graphic cards of today are not even maxing out PCIe 2.0 X8.....maxing out X16 is still far away.

And you are not going to replace i5-2500k if you buy it, in atleast 2 years I can say. By that time Intel will have Haswell.

Just buy a PCIe 2.0 motherboard and be done with it. Don't run after marketing gimmicks.

Top Bottom