AsRock & Biostar Motherboard Sellers in India

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
re: AsRock & Biostar Sellers in India

^^ I don't think posting email ID publicly is allowed in any forum.

curious_tech

Broken In

According to jupiter, it will be available in the 2nd week of this month. Lets see if they say is true.

Today called Jupiter, Did inquiry regarding Asrock Mobos & Lacking to Market Products.
I'v been told that only for intel platform G41; boards are available and that too arrived 6months after placing order. What happens is Customer can not get full 3yrs warranty, as Asrock Warranty starts from date of manufacturing.
Not single Z68 board is available in India nor there are any chances that Gen3 mobos will arrive by the end of this year.
So my quest. to gamekraze from where did u got this info.? with whom u got in touch with?

Secondly Jupiter said,even after lot mails & meetings Asrock is not taking a single step to Market Boards in India, are they aware of Fact India is growing market for IT Products?

If Asrock would have done that today Indian Market would have flooded with Newest and Cheapest Asrock boards, sadly its not.

Its request those who are interested start posting at their forums & slash emails & ask them to send latest boards.

gamekraze

Broken In

Well i asked the jupiter int for my region, and one more thing i asked about the model which i wanted and that would be asrock extreme 4. I don't know about your model. Let me check again if what they say is true.

AcceleratorX

Youngling

foxconn is here. Its taken care by Inspan infotech.

No, Compuage Infocom has been appointed as exclusive distributor. Expect Foxconn motherboards to start coming in 2012.

Compuage appointed as exclusive distributor for Foxconn products

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

^^ Sounds really good fro us. More regional & global competition between manufacturers means profit for end users. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ I don't think posting email ID publicly is allowed in any forum.

there's no rule against it but if someone wants to get spam mail then it's their call ;-)

Today called Jupiter, Did inquiry regarding Asrock Mobos & Lacking to Market Products.
I'v been told that only for intel platform G41; boards are available and that too arrived 6months after placing order. What happens is Customer can not get full 3yrs warranty, as Asrock Warranty starts from date of manufacturing.
Not single Z68 board is available in India nor there are any chances that Gen3 mobos will arrive by the end of this year.
So my quest. to gamekraze from where did u got this info.? with whom u got in touch with?

Secondly Jupiter said,even after lot mails & meetings Asrock is not taking a single step to Market Boards in India, are they aware of Fact India is growing market for IT Products?

If Asrock would have done that today Indian Market would have flooded with Newest and Cheapest Asrock boards, sadly its not.

Its request those who are interested start posting at their forums & slash emails & ask them to send latest boards.

nice efforts from your end but Asrock's marketing strategy is really bad in here IMO.

Well i asked the jupiter int for my region, and one more thing i asked about the model which i wanted and that would be asrock extreme 4. I don't know about your model. Let me check again if what they say is true.

different reply from same distributor and a lot of confusion - now I'm really :confused:

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

Yes, Different reply's from same vendor is confusing for us. I called Branch Head for pune 2 days ago he told me that only 31 and 41 chipset boards are available in India. So I send him the msg of the boards which i want i.e. P67 Extreme 4 Gen3 and Z68 Extreme 4 Gen 3. Msg is send hope these motherboards will available within 2-3 weeks. :-|

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ great efforts from your end - much appreciated ;-)

gamekraze

Broken In

Now even frontech aka jupiter stopped replying to the emails. Looks like z68 boards haven't arrived yet.

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

I am going to Purchase ASUS P8P67 Motherboard Because there is NO RESPONCE from AsRock :deadbored:.........The Boards are Nice but Unavailable. AsRock is missing Asia's Biggest market:cry:

gamekraze

Broken In

u could buy ASUS P8z68 V - PRO which is second best to asrock z68 extreme 4. Anyways $ prices have increased buying now would be costlier . -sigh-

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

u could buy ASUS P8z68 V - PRO which is second best to asrock z68 extreme 4. Anyways $ prices have increased buying now would be costlier . -sigh-

I am NOT going to use SSD and I have a Dedicated Graphics card so I think I doesn't need Z68 Motherboard....What u say ?

And It is costing 4000 more !!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

IF you don't need to use Intel Quick Sync then opt for a P67 mobo but there are some Z68 mobos around ~9.5k-10.5 - from Asus, MSi and Gigabyte which can be considered as well ;-)

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

IF you don't need to use Intel Quick Sync then opt for a P67 mobo but there are some Z68 mobos around ~9.5k-10.5 - from Asus, MSi and Gigabyte which can be considered as well ;-)

I am looking now to buy Asus P8Z68-V
which will be around 12K

Top Bottom