AsRock & Biostar Motherboard Sellers in India

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
Dear All,

I just shortlisted some Motherboards for Intel i5 2500K Processsor in which I want to go for AsRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 but problem is that I am unable to find the vendor in India. :-( And the main problem is that I am unable to find any Service center of AsRock in India. Please do tell me about the service center as well as distributor for AsRock in India

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
re: AsRock & Biostar Sellers in India

here's the distributor's web site ;-)
ABACUS PERIPHERALS

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

here's the distributor's web site ;-)
ABACUS PERIPHERALS

I called them but they don't have AsRock products now. They forced me to buy Biostar Motherboard :x !!!
I am thinking there must be a distributor on Lamington Road Mumbai !!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ Abacus is no longer the Distributor of Asrock products

There are two official Distributors of Asrock products right now :

Jupiter International Limited
265, Ground Floor, Dhanshri Building,
P.G.Solanki Path, Grant Road (East),
Mumbai-400 007
Ph: +91 22 3240 4660 , 2309 5682
e-mail:trivedi@jil-jupiter.com

SES Technologies
SES House - Plot 70C - Cross Road
MIDC - Marol Industrial Estate - Andheri (East)
IN-400-093 Mumbai
India
Phone : +91 (0)22 3086 2592
Fax : +91 (0)22 3086 2607

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ I think they have not updated their website and this is very common for many websites ;-)

Anyway, they are not selling asrock products anymore and Asrock has not listed them as the distributor on their website as well - so there's no immediate need to report this to asrock IMO but if you feel like you can do it ;-)

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent

@OP i think for a good P67 MB u should consider MSi, Gigabyte or Asus please avoid biostar & asrock

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

^^ Abacus is no longer the Distributor of Asrock products

There are two official Distributors of Asrock products right now :

Jupiter International Limited
265, Ground Floor, Dhanshri Building,
P.G.Solanki Path, Grant Road (East),
Mumbai-400 007
Ph: +91 22 3240 4660 , 2309 5682
e-mail:trivedi@jil-jupiter.com

SES Technologies
SES House - Plot 70C - Cross Road
MIDC - Marol Industrial Estate - Andheri (East)
IN-400-093 Mumbai
India
Phone : +91 (0)22 3086 2592
Fax : +91 (0)22 3086 2607

Jupiter's website is not listing any AsRock Product and SES india's website is Down. The phoneno. are not working :-(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I know Jupiter's website has not listed any Asrock products and SES Technologies website is down but Asrock has listed them both their official distributors in the country - if possible go in there or try contacting their head office or send them a mail and ask them if they deals with asrock products or not. I got those contacts details of SES Technologies from a google search ;-)

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

Hey, I found the warranty provider in India. Here is the link. News & Events

this provider is also supports for ASUS, Seagate and many more :grin:
so thinking to buy a New AsRock motherboard Z68 Extreme4 Gen3:))

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

^^ I think they have not updated their website and this is very common for many websites ;-)

Anyway, they are not selling asrock products anymore and Asrock has not listed them as the distributor on their website as well - so there's no immediate need to report this to asrock IMO but if you feel like you can do it ;-)

Just to avoid further confusion in the mind of the users who want to buy ASRock products, I've reported them. :cool:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent

Dude don't buy asrock mother board...

The quality is bad...i had bad experience with it...serviced it two times.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

^^ but ASRock have good reviews & good popularity in some of the most popular forums in the world.

I personally resurrected my asrock board that came with my celeron-d proccy. Board is running like a charm, although processor fan is not. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

yep, Asrock makes good quality mobos if not best and the price they ask for their mobos is very reasonable considering the features and build quality but availability of Asrock products is a big issue anyway ;-)

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

yep, Asrock makes good quality mobos if not best and the price they ask for their mobos is very reasonable considering the features and build quality but availability of Asrock products is a big issue anyway ;-)

Yes I also Agreed with d6bmg and topgear here is the link where the users are more like for AsRock Motherboards. Any way still I am not cleared that where would i get the ASRock boards ??? :???:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ have you tried the local street shops - they might be able to arrange one for you ;-)

gamekraze

Broken In

According to jupiter, it will be available in the 2nd week of this month. Lets see if they say is true.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

^^ That sounds good. But unavilibility may be due to very less demand of ASRock products in India or due to the fact that its almost the end of Q3, so quite normal.

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

According to jupiter, it will be available in the 2nd week of this month. Lets see if they say is true.

Hey thats great news :grin: Please keep updated the forum. If you have any updated info or mail from Jupiter or AsRock please do send on me mial ID that is esudip[dot]gmail[dot]com :)

Top Bottom