AskVG.com - The Ultimate Place for all Windows Tutorials, Tweaks, Themes & lots more

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Re: AskVG.com - The Ultimate Place for all Windows Tutorials, Tweaks, Themes & lots m

piyush gupta said:
I feel better it can be to About me page coz generally pople expect user info while clicking name of person

Agree with this.

And about background image...I think it is alright.But that image sud be light light

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1 more suggestion ... in the sections the headings of the tut/tweak are mentioned is it possible to give the screenshot of what can be done thru the tut/tweak ...

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Great site Vishal......Best of luck :)

Wished i could have helped but i have been tooooo busy with something this past fifteen days :(

Pathik

Google Bot
Yep vishal its a great site..
that mascot type of thingy looks too good... name it mr.vista or something...
also u can try out better fonts..

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Hey vishal and navjotsingh..........."contact me"..page opens in new windows.Please make it to open in same windows.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Vishal Gupta said:
^^ It opens in same window. ;)
sorry dear.........
but it is opeing in other windows.I am using IE7..and clicking on main page "contact me" link...in between the article.

you have used this code
Code:
<a href="*www.askvg.com/contact/" target="_blank">Contact Me</a>
remove target="_blank"

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I checked source code again...

Its still

Code:
<li class="page_item"><a href="*www.askvg.com/contact/" title="Contact Me">Contact Me</a></li>

On which page are you where you see target="_blank"

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^on main page.
Between the articles.

I think you have checked the menu link.that is allright.I am referring to link in between the article on main napge.

Code:
<p>If you know a good tutorial, tweak or any other thing which you don’t find here, then please send me the full details by using “<strong><a href="*www.askvg.com/contact/" target="_blank">Contact Me</a>

And here

Code:
<p>If you face any problem in computers and can’t find a proper solution or if you face any problem in applying my tutorials, themes, etc then you can use the same “<strong><a href="*www.askvg.com/contact/" target="_blank">Contact Me</a>

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Great wishes for Vishal... :D hope his site will do very good :D

@ravi_9793

Thx for pointing that out...

Its Fixed now :D please check :)

@All

thnx for all the nice comments and feed backs :D

slugger

Banned
Hey Vishal
can u move the column containing Sections & What's New? 2 d left

right now it feels knda as if the main content section has been pushed to the left

altho there is not much difference, but still i feel that the main content shud b @ d center, shud get more prominence while reading

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@slugger

The Base theme is based on the fact that we would keep them on Right Side... we run a lot of Test before lauching we felt this one is the best, how even lets see what Vishal would say... :p

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
digit i am thinking said:
taking long time to load

Strane.. Its running Fine with Even TATA / Reliance CDMA... yeah Post pages would be slow because of Too Many Pictures

but Site response is good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom