• I know m a GOD (No BOdy Beats me)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

huzaifa b arab

GetUserTitle()
Hi there,
I think i can Beat anybody here in 'SmackDown 5-Here Comes the pain'.
Post ur favorite players , tricks, cheats in this game.
Bye....and lemme see the replyies commin in.... :twisted:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Also if u wanna play PS2 u need to have an original PS2 and then u can try to dump ur bios and play those games on ur comp using PcsX2

Here :
*www.pcsx2.net/

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
i've played it ... and though i'm more into "Tekken" and "Bloody Roar" ... i'm still unbeatable in "Smackdown : Here comes the Pain" ....

i'd rate it over the new "Smackdown VS RAW"

Sourabh

Laptoping
lol mine must be the most weirdest case. I have the DVD of this title. But no PS2. Just brot the title to check some Emulators which failed when i checked one and a half years ago. anyways i have seen the movies from the DVD and other stuff from the net. All WWE games are good if u are a wrestling fanatic.

raj14

In Deniel
HELL YA! GOd i love that game! Infact it's the most plaeyd game on My PS2, i have completed the Season 14 times! and played countless Hell in a Cell matches, i just love it :D i can beat anybody in it! :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Man this title is the God of all WWE based titles.This is the best and the most enhanced game in WWE league.Almost all the Superstars are present in it and the moves are too awesome.Graphics are definetly at their peak but the only let down again has to be NO COMMENTRY.Btw i definetly have to agree on it beating WWE:Raw VS Smackdown Hands Down.The best thing is that it features mah all time Fav player Stone Cold Steve Autin which unfortunately i found lacking in Raw V/S Smakdown along with many other players.Unarguably the best in the entire series (apart from WWF:Smackdown 2 which was the classic on PS One :D).

raj14

In Deniel
Yeah, Undoubtly the best WWE Game, My favorite thing you can maximise your stats, which in not on SD! vs Raw, if you noticed this, but HCTP also has better more intersting storyline to tell the truth, in first five time of playing, the story was always diffent :shock: Ulike SD! vs Raw were the story is the same boring thing over and over again :D Put simply WW:HCTP pain is the gran daddy of em all, now i only wish it had voicea cting and commentry then it would become WWE's "perfect game" :D heck, it'still is! :D

raj14

In Deniel
lost? lol, i have never lost in season, only one time that too itw as part of story :D and dude, no double posting :)

q3_abhi

Youngling
The game is so disgusting. Only TIME PASS. No use of brain,only keep on fighting. This is the worst ever game i have seen. People are mad after games like Smack Down becoz no Brain utilization,no skill nothing.

raj14

In Deniel
q3_abhi said:
The game is so disgusting. Only TIME PASS. No use of brain,only keep on fighting. This is the worst ever game i have seen. People are mad after games like Smack Down becoz no Brain utilization,no skill nothing.
pardon me, But this thread was for people who love the game not hate, it! :evil: the game requires extensive button mashing and skills, all of which you lack and thus are forced to say all that mumbo jumbo :x no skill? oh we all know you don't have no skill, whast the point of bringing all that in here? :twisted:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Everyone has the right to air his opinion on the game. No flames please if the opinion is against the game.

q3_abhi

Youngling
raj14 said:
This thread was for people who love the game not hate, it! :evil: the game requires extensive button mashing and skills, all of which you lack and thus are forced to say all that mumbo jumbo :x no skill? oh we all know you don't have no skill, whast the point of bringing all that in here? :twisted:

This topic is not for arguing but for posting of what u feel about the game n disscuss about it. So keep this in mind n post accordingly.

OP
huzaifa b arab

huzaifa b arab

GetUserTitle()
Hey this one's for the player's,
Can u defeat the comp (at Smackdown!(TM) Level)
in a handicap match of One on three by taking u'r fav player and giving comp Brock Lesnar,Stone cold & Triple h & if any one of these is u'r fav player then replace it by goldberg. Try this match.A good Challenge. Best of luck. I defeated them after trying it four times.

& i agree with rajs opinion abt the haters abt this game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom