Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know m a GOD (No BOdy Beats me)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raj14

In Deniel
Brock lesner baby! with a Highly Modified move ste, i hae modded EVERY sigle move! yup, i like it when Brocky gives Stunners! :lol:

raj14

In Deniel
It's very simple man, just go to Create mode, Choose Create-A-Move set, then choose WWE Superstars, and then modify them, believe me, if you rmember every move of your Superstar, you will ALWAYS WIN! another nifty trick is to give as high flying moves as possible, i am not telling to make Brock like Rey but you get the point :idea: for instance here's a Quick loook at my Modded Lesner Move Set. i added the following:
People's DDT
SpineBuster 04
Stunner 06
Spear 03 and 04
Moonsault
450 Pin
Diving Headbutt
Powerbomb 14
Not only is Brocky the best Attributes in the whole roster, with my Modded MS he becomes the Best wrestlers as well! but don't try to mix match moves e.g. rey Mysterio won't be able powerbomb someone so :lol:

Charley

Just Do It
raj14 said:
It's very simple man, just go to Create mode, Choose Create-A-Move set, then choose WWE Superstars, and then modify them, believe me, if you rmember every move of your Superstar, you will ALWAYS WIN! another nifty trick is to give as high flying moves as possible, i am not telling to make Brock like Rey but you get the point :idea: for instance here's a Quick loook at my Modded Lesner Move Set. i added the following:
People's DDT
SpineBuster 04
Stunner 06
Spear 03 and 04
Moonsault
450 Pin
Diving Headbutt
Powerbomb 14
Not only is Brocky the best Attributes in the whole roster, with my Modded MS he becomes the Best wrestlers as well! but don't try to mix match moves e.g. rey Mysterio won't be able powerbomb someone so :lol:

How do I get the DIVAS also inside?

OP
huzaifa b arab

huzaifa b arab

GetUserTitle()
Sorry for delay due to serious breakdown...
Ok i want to unlock my secret abt this game is

If the opponent is lying down , just get hold of him and try to drag him (by keeping 'O' pressed and then pushing any of the directions) and now once u r in this position , just keep on pressing 'X' and now u will have a chance to hit the opponent unlimited times.....
Try it ...if failed to do it pm me or post here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom