Are there any good upcoming android phones in the next two months?

zero77cool

Broken In
After my 5 year old Nokia e51, I was planning finally upgrade (Actually, its fallen down so many times little pieces started coming out of the phone. Still working mind you, bless that Nokia durablity :D )

I noticed the Xpera Ion is coming out soon to India, but I just noticed the specs of the Xperia GX and its very enticing. Unfortunately, its a Japan-only device so far.
The S3 is good, but I dont find it all that appealing for some reason.

Now my question is, with the Note 2 and the new iphone just around the corner, (not interested in ios btw), wouldn't manufacturers be churning out monster specs soon? At the very least it'll make dual-core kraits to a below 30k margin.

Basically, I'd like to know if I should wait or go for something now.

amjath

Human Spambot
Hopefully yes at the time iphone 5 releases many quad core phones ll be out.

Not sure about the models I'm sure about Galaxy note 2 and iphone 5 by October :D

aroraanant

Explorer
Iphone 5 is the most awaited phone right now and I think it will be worth waiting as apple didn't come up with anything new last year, they just came up with 4S after 4 with very only difference of few things and now we expect a lot from them so lets see what happens and also Note 2 will be great device to look out for.The current Note is very good device and has very good build quality so the Note 2 will be better than that.
Right now the best options are One X and Note and also S3.

kool

Cyborg Agent
even i'm also planning to buy new android set. But what to do with my old Nokia 5230 with fastest CFW ? Its in 100% working condition, looks new, recently bought new battery for this. 18 months old. hw much i can get for this?

randomuser111

Technomancer
There will be a better device than GX slightly that will launch in India around October. So you might wanna watch out for that :)

OP
Z

zero77cool

Broken In
Sony Xperia Acro

1.5 dual snapdragon and Adreno 220?

The 220s been floating around for a really long time :|

Now the Xperia SL is rumoured to have a Qualcomm S3 Snapdragon overclocked to 1.7 GHz :D

Hopefully if takes hints from every other Xperia customer and put a decent battery in there, it'll be wicked.

clmlbx

Technomancer
^ yes GPU will be little let down with 720P screen. but over all it is master piece.. which has everything.. ,most important Best Battery..

Top Bottom