Are Mac users snobs? “The Street” thinks so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
:) not favouring him...
coz FOSS\Mac\Win would still be there and forced like Hitler's rule by some members :D no matter if he stays or not.so thats why i m saying this..

bullsh1t.. is this a software war or World War ? Thats too harsh... will report if u repeat the same.

Even a OS war must have certain set of limits.. but u are comparing it with hitller's rule...

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ did i target u ? no
every OS has its limits and everyone uses the one which suits the most to him/her..so what i m trying to say is not to start a war in every thread and just be cool :)
coz every OS thread in this forum has at least one or 2 posts against that OS

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I live in the weak and the wounded.

cant think anything else better than this, return to the forum Charan, just ignore the things, there were many moments of tragedy in my life too but these things never made it to them, only the cold blooded survives.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
cant think anything else better than this, return to the forum Charan, just ignore the things, there were many moments of tragedy in my life too but these things never made it to them, only the cold blooded survives.

IM from charan:

heh.. im not loggin into digit anymore.. so doesnt matter if im banned or not

@ nish_higher... damn lol.. i didnt wanna fight with u.. just warned u not to do those kinda things...

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i dont want to either :)

Peace *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/35a.gif

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
wait- missed the main one --
*community.within-temptation.com/forum/images/smiley_icons/angelface.gif*community.within-temptation.com/forum/images/smiley_icons/angelface.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/25.gif

And Return to the Forum Charan *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/65.gif

narangz

Web developer
I shall not comment on anybody, anything(which includes OSes). All I want to say to Charan is:
No matter what happened, do not leave your friends!
Just come back my friend :)

Personality of user groups is not really tech related. Why don't we go to chit-chat.

Also let me warn you guys before u start flaming again.

Guys just end it here. What Kniwor wrote is 100% right.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Well Mac users are a bit of a snob:D. But you can't blame them. Macs are really nice. And when you have something really nice, you do become a bit of a snob.

(Disclaimer: The above post is not made with any particular member in mind. Any similarity to any member living, dead, writing Mac blogs, moderator or eating grapes is purely a coincidence.) :D

Pathik

Google Bot
Re: Are Mac users snobs? “The Street” thinks so

(Disclaimer: The above post is not made with any particular member in mind. Any similarity to any member living, dead, writing Mac blogs, moderator or eating grapes is purely a coincidence.) :D
Rofl.. :D :D
BTW wat happened to Charan???
And yea all fanboys suck.. Use what you like. Some fanboys behave as if the company has hired them to talk/post bullsh1t.

Last edited:

narangz

Web developer
@krazy- LOL :D
Well I like all the members here. For example let me specify some names:
infra_red_dude, iMav, Charan, Gigacore, praka123, rayraven, Aryayush, goobimama, gaurav_indian, aravind_n20, drgrudge, Vishal Gupta, anandk and the list is endless. Oh and there's Asfaq too :D Don't gett annoyed if I forgot to mention your name! I can't mention all the members here :D

Although I admit sometimes I get pissed off by the fanboy attitude of some of the members but all of them are masters of their respective OS category. So in the end they(we) all are part of the Digit Forum & I guess friends too! :)

So guys have fun, chill out, drink water :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom