Are Mac users snobs? “The Street” thinks so

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the F*** is this bullsh!t ? There is exess of FUDs from all parties. FOSS guys FUDing about Windows and Mac, MacBoys FUDing about Windows and Linux, and Windows FanBoys FUDing about Linux and Mac. This is utterly riddiculous.

I chose Linux as a personal choice, based on technical merits, not on FOSS promotion. I prefer windows for gaming not because I am a Windows FanBoy but because I Find it having better titles.

Now All that is ruined. If you have strike in one direction, there is a Counter-Strike from another direction. Even guys from Ubuntu forums agree that Ubuntu is not everything. There are hardly any fanboys there. Only Practical Minded Geeks.

Will you guys please stop giving opportunities to everybody for attacking each other ?

Grow some Fu**ing brains before you get BrainWashed. I regret overdosing on these fanboy comments now.

Last edited by a moderator:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
damn this thread, atleast in our OS wars we respected each other but this is like no holds barred :(

cmon guys the OS wars arent something personal (not literally)

we all are friends here no matter what OS we use and thats a fact so can we please stop using the abusive tone as this is far more worse/ugly and personal than the OS wars

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Don't you think it's irony that none of the Mac users posted in this thread? From what I see, it's either Win/*nix who post thread trying to provocate ("Where are the Mac boys?").

@charan, (some one pass it along if he's no logging any longer)
We love you(r Posts). Please don't leave the forums.

In the best interests of all the members, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom