Are Mac users snobs? “The Street” thinks so

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
Think you’re cool with your MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, or Mac Pro? US stock Market news site “The Street” has news for you: they think you’re a snob!

Time for some light hearted fun that hardcore Mac users might not appreciate. Mac news site “Insanely Great Mac” has uncovered a video clip from stock market news site, “The Street” ,guaranteed to send any touchy ‘superior’ Mac fanboi into such a lather they might start seeing spinning beach balls of death wherever they go, although many of the uncovered traits are quite complementary.

Taken from research conducted by Internet advertising research firm Mindset Media , Insanely Great Mac says that the research “found Mac users to be more liberal, less modest and more assured of their own superiority”.

Mac users strong enough to watch The Street’s video clip without getting so offended they’ll smash their screen will discover the 2 minute and 18 second video says the following: Mac users “self centred, arrogant, conceited”. Out of the Mindset Media study of 7500 Mac and PC users, “Mac users do really think they are superior”. They think they are “self important, extraordinary and more intellectually curious”.

*neowin.net/

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
we dont need a research to tell us that; talk to 1 even via a forum and u get that

also if i might add the same goes for *nix users only difference other than cool they think they are intellectually more powerful

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
dedicated M$ users should be added too ;)

GNU/Linux/BSD guys are modest and helpful in nature even though they are NOT geeks necessarily.FOSS guys loves freedom and propagates the message of get free from the hands of monopolies like M$haft and apple ;)

They are NOT here to kick the a$$ of ignorant ppl :-| as someone got in his siggy :x

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ so should be the FOSS assholes ;) .. they spread FUD :lol: ..

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/08a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/08a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/04a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/04a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/realmad.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/realmad.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/s10.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/s10.gif*www.360indians.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ranting.gif*www.360indians.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ranting.gif

Macboys are great and smart-thats the truth :)

praka123

left this forum longback
I feel some people doesnt like the growth of FOSS :)
I can understand their hard feeling :lol:

BUT:
THE TRUTH IS,UNLIKE M$HAFT OR APPLE,FOSS DONT HAVE ANY ADS GOING ON 24/7.I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO SPREAD FOSS AWARENESS!SO,IN MY POSTS,I WILL TRY MAXIMUM TO SPREAD FOSS.BE IT THROUGH SIGGY OR MY POSTS IN ALL FORUMS :-|!BITE IT!IF U CANT DIGEST GO FCUK URSELF!:x

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
LOL look the cats talking about ads :lol: .. if one counts .. there are more ads on L!nux and FOSS going on than W!ndows or Apple.. in this forum. Its ones duty to spread FOSS awareness but not talk bullshit or be on only one moto .. break its competetiors.. FOSS Fanboys are even evil than M$.. they spread all wrong info about the competitor.. .. if you cant digest that .. then go Ƒuck YOURSELF .. or YOUR CAT..

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
Personality of user groups is not really tech related. Why don't we go to chit-chat.

Also let me warn you guys before u start flaming again.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
whats going on here.... looks like digit forum is turning into a wrestling arena.. lol

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
IM from Charan:

* I want a permenent ban .. with all my posts removed.. I dont care anymore
* send PM to fatbeing and ask him to go ahead and delete everything
* no forum.. no more comunity service..

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26a.gif

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
chat log me and charan
charan: screw foss.. check my siggy
Manan Kakkar: u serious
charan: yes im freaking serious..
Manan Kakkar: wat happnd al of a sudden
charan: im leaving digit.. I hope that im banned permently from digit..
charan: I cant stand anymore
Manan Kakkar: wat happnd
charan: im just pised off from foss users

:(

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@nish, why :p

This FOSS and Apple Fanboys are creating a huge mess instead of creating awareness.... funky... this is not good. Shame on those kinda people.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
:) not favouring him...
coz FOSS\Mac\Win would still be there and forced like Hitler's rule by some members :D no matter if he stays or not.so thats why i m saying this..

The only solution to such topics is to use what you like and stop pretending like you own the company itself :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom