Anybody using BSNL Broadband 1350 UL Plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Hello Folks,

Is anybody using BSNL UL 1350 plan? Do we really get 512 Kbps speed?

Current I am using 750 UL plan. I am planning to shift to 1350 UL plan, provided I will get 512 Kbps.

Please share your experience and comments.

Last edited:

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Go ahead.my one of the friend having 1350 Plan and bsnl maintain average of 54-59 kpBs.

ubersoldat

Deadly Creature Me!
512 Kilo Bits per Second
64 Kilo Bytes per Second (U wont get constant Bandwidth of 64 KBPS so average comes to 55-59 KBPS)

1Byte = 8 Bit.

U do the Math (or Maths) lol :D :D

aditya1987

Extheist
I also want to shift from UL 750 to UL 1350.

But I want to know what is the difference between UL 1350 and UL 1350 Plus?

Also what is the upload speed?

toofan

Technomancer
In plus (+) schemes like 750+ul and 1350+ UL home plan you don't have to pay the basic phones fixed bill of 180 per month (whatever in your city). So you only get the bill of 1350 + tax + the calls you made. Remind you in this plan you don't get the 50 free calls.
and in the ordinary plan like UL 750 and UL 1350 you have to pay 180+ 1350+ tax+ the calls you made -(minus) the 50 free calls.

aditya1987

Extheist
In plus (+) schemes like 750+ul and 1350+ UL home plan you don't have to pay the basic phones fixed bill of 180 per month (whatever in your city). So you only get the bill of 1350 + tax + the calls you made. Remind you in this plan you don't get the 50 free calls.
and in the ordinary plan like UL 750 and UL 1350 you have to pay 180+ 1350+ tax+ the calls you made -(minus) the 50 free calls.

Thanks for the info!:p
But I would also like to know the upload speed.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I am also a User of 1350UL Plan, and I get 62-63KB/s Constant on anything I download.However upload speed is still 256kbps :(

OP
paragkalra

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Ok...Thanks guys...I have few more queries....

In 750 UL plan, I can't download and browse at the same time coz the bandwidth gets choked. What is the scenario in 1350 UL plan?

Also in 750 UL plan, when I view the youtube videos, the playing speed is slightly more than the buffering speed as a result of which I cannot view the videos smoothly...So I need to wait till they get buffered and then replay them....

I believe 1350 UL must work like a breeze for youtube videos....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok...Thanks guys...I have few more queries....

In 750 UL plan, I can't download and browse at the same time coz the bandwidth gets choked. What is the scenario in 1350 UL plan?

Also in 750 UL plan, when I view the youtube videos, the playing speed is slightly more than the buffering speed as a result of which I cannot view the videos smoothly...So I need to wait till they get buffered and then replay them....

I believe 1350 UL must work like a breeze for youtube videos....

its the same scenario and will be the same with ANY internet connection. Once your bandwidth is being used upto its full extent, obviously your surfing will be slower. But it sure has benefits while youtubing :).

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Somewhere I heard on this forum that UL 750 is going to be Rs. 500 pm ?..
Any sacchai in this rumor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom