Any problem with 5800 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Well after going through TE market from past few days i figured out that almost 10-11 peoples have sold or selling there 5800 by giving some odd reason like going for iphone, have two etc.

Is there any problem with the phone :?:

Tamoghno

Padawan
Well after going through TE market from past few days i figured out that almost 10-11 peoples have sold or selling there 5800 by giving some odd reason like going for iphone, have two etc.

Is there any problem with the phone :?:

I am using 5800 for past two months , except from gap in corner and sub par built quality, not much problem. Atleast not deal breaker. Just dont expect it to be iphone.

I have seen people selling e51 like crazy in te forum , but that is one of the most reliable phone ever by nokia , so dont worry abt that.

Btw , long time no see krazy ?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Two reasons y they , here also the same era has begun

1) too much advertisement has made the phone looks to be cheaper .

2) the phone build quality looks odd , the iphone looks gr8 , the gr8 operation in the iphone

sujoyp

Grand Master
even samsung ultratouch, LG arena, pixon,renoir all looks better....thats the only reason I didnt like 5800:cry: that can be only my view though.

I wish nokia learn something from southkoreans

k4ce

Youngling
well its the first touch sceen fone ( for symbian OS) , so it tends to be a bit inconsistent at times ...so maybe ppl are getting rid of theirs ... i dont think the newer ones have the build quality issues ... plus firmware upgrades are reducing the bugs ... go for it only if u really really need touch screen

else i wud go for the n79 ... i don really care that much bout touch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom