• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinookanth

Right off the assembly line
Hi

thanks for your superfast response.

i have one 512 mb ddr ram.

i have never installed any new software or hardware in the last 1 month.

suddenly the problem came out. I even checked the video cable, b'coz the monitor is blinking no response from it.

I see the cpu working fine (best of my knowledge)

i removed the RAM and again placed.

Do i need to check anything on videocard ( mother board is intel 915 chipset)

thanks

vinoo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
i know shantanu !!!!!

I have added u in the yahoo messenger.

Last edited:
do one thing right now just clear your cmos means take the battery of your mobo out and plzce it back after 20 seconds.... and then try and one more thing do you have onvoard graphics or a card...

vinookanth

i will remove the battery and place after 20 sec, the graphics card in on the mother board ( no seperate one)

vinookanth

i am not near my system, i need to check it once i go back home.

will follow your instructions and if i get problem will let u know

if it works will inform u

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hi i have some problem with my tv tuner card the problem is sometimes when i play WMP11 and tv tuner card it crashes and show blue screen and it says system has been restarted and when i restart my computer it says the system has recovered from serious error pls solve this

o you have a tv tuner you didnt gave the company name or model ...
But your system crashes when running tv tuner card and wmp 11 it crashes.

give details about your system config and ram .... basically a poor SMPS AND LOW RAM CAUSES THE PROBLEM...
TELL YOUR OS ALSO AS SOME OS PROBLEM CAN ALSO BE THERE...
so just clear these points ...

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
my system is Intel Pentium 4 2.8 HT 800 , 865 motherboard 1GB DDR 400 , windows XP SP2 400watt SMPS , creative 5.1 sound blaster and Pinnacle PCTV tuner card and there is one more problem with this when i open tv tuner and when i unmute it the main volume of MP3 and Line in gets low

sunaabh

Hi, Shantanu

I have a Desk top P4 2.4 GHz system that runs on MSW 2000 Pro. Since one month now I find the pointer of my roller mouse vanishing off from the screen. It returns again after lifting the mouse and placing it back on the pad. Again at time the pointer moves to and fro horizontally, sometimes even sliding up and down without even touching the mouse. Initially I thought my old faithfull mouse had developed problems and retiring it I started taking the services of a brand new Microsoft Optical Mouse. Unfortunately the problem still exists. I've tried ousing other mice but without results. The track ball/ lenses are clean... Can anyone please enlighten me about what may have gone wrong.
Thanx,
Sunaabh

@ sunaabh ,,, Your mice seems to be ok, are you using a ps2 or usb mouse.. make it clear and there can be two reasons..
1> problem with the ps2 port
solution >try using a USB optical mouse...

2> a virus in the system
solution> using a good quality antivirus and clean your system up..
maybe a corrupted file within the shell system drivers.. try reloading windows if problem persists...
my system is Intel Pentium 4 2.8 HT 800 , 865 motherboard 1GB DDR 400 , windows XP SP2 400watt SMPS , creative 5.1 sound blaster and Pinnacle PCTV tuner card and there is one more problem with this when i open tv tuner and when i unmute it the main volume of MP3 and Line in gets low

GETTING A LOW OUTPUT ON LINE AND MP3 MEANS THAT EITHER YOUR OUTPUT DEVICE IS CONSUMING MORE POWER OR YOUR SYSTEM DRIVERS ARE MALFUNCTIONING...

try reinstalling drivers for both TV TUNER AND AUDIO DEVICE..
TRY USING A HIGHER POWER SUPPLY. 450-500 watts. a good one... AS LOCAL SMPS ARE NOT USRE OF GIVING A PERFECT 400 watt.(MANY SMPS ARE REBUNDLED WITH A 400 WATT LABEL :they can be 250,300,350 any)

so go for a nice brand like cooling master or antec or bestec

Last edited:

sunaabh

Hi,

The older mouse is a ps2 mouse, the microsoft mouse is ps2 + usb compliant all others used were ps2.... I've tried using in usb mode with same results.. I'm using BitDefender8 free edition as antivirus gets updated for new signatures every day , on scan shows no virus and... got lots of work load... reinstalling win is the last thing I can think of doing at this moment.... :(

thanx for responding....

ok so DUDE i prefer to Go for A PSU CHANGE As you can try your friends or any other system you have minimum of 450 or 500 watt.. one more thing you can try to do is try detachhing some devices of your system temporarily as it may help you find out if your PSU is lacking.... then let us know
have you installed WIN2000 Sp3express = sp4 not the sp3 local

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
HI,

LISTEN UP UP DUDE @ASHU DO NOT POST PERSONAL COMMENTS OR NAMES HERE OK..
AND TRY THIS "MAKE AdMIN=0;
and clear the BSDN DATA and then RESTORE THE BACKUp..

MAstER RESET Password i will send you by mail..

spp_itim

Broken In
I installed Everest Home edition on my system. It shows Motherboard "Unknown". What's wrong with my system? Pentium D 2.8 GHz 2x1 MB, D102GGC2, 512 DDR2 @533.

Last edited:

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
I used Everest Ultimate Edition n Corporate edition..... both of them recognize my motherboard as INTEL D102GGC2......

spp_itim

Broken In
codename_romeo said:
I used Everest Ultimate Edition n Corporate edition..... both of them recognize my motherboard as INTEL D102GGC2......[/Try Home edition and let me try professional]

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
IF you both guys have a same mobo then try something different.

sissoftware sandra
*www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Info/SiSoftware-Sandra.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom