Any body want to grab digit and chip copies from its birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

harikatt

In the zone
hi.

i am a regular subscriber from past days, I have all the copies from the past birth of the chip and digit monthly copies. I am wish to sell all of them even with including the CD.s and DVD along with them.

Is anybody interested in having them all ,,, :p

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
harikatt said:
hi.
?
?i am a regular subscriber from past days, I have all the copies from the past birth of the chip and digit monthly copies. I am wish to sell all of them even with including the CD.s and DVD along with them.
?
?
?Is anybody interested in having them all ,,, :p
I am inerested, what is ur price? I am located in Mumbai so how will u deliver?

Last edited:
OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
hi,

thanks every body replying me for this thread..

i would like to sell all those stuff, the most of the copies look to be very clean and good. i am very interested person in learning the technologies and keeping the things very clean and safe. so all of the copies are in a very good condition, including the CD,s and DVD's.

I am 100% not sure, whether this is an fair price or not, but expecting to get Rs 20 for each of the digit copies. But mention me the best possible pricing for each copy?. i can send the bulk pack thru any of the courier services, and you have to bear the courier charges,,.

thanks, hopes this message helps for finding more questions.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
harikatt said:
I am 100% not sure, whether this is an fair price or not, but expecting to get Rs 20 for each of the digit copies. But mention me the best possible pricing for each copy?. i can send the bulk pack thru any of the courier services, and you have to bear the courier charges,,.

So u want to say that Rs. 20 for each of the digit copies (including CDs). Right? If so, I m interested. I will bear the courier charges but I want to know the total amount (excluding courier charges).

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
WTF (that's Fudge)

20 bucks??? that's too little! I bid Rs 25 per copy myself... anyone want to bid higher?

Raaabo

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Raaabo said:
WTF (that's Fudge)

20 bucks??? that's too little! I bid Rs 25 per copy myself... anyone want to bid higher?

Raaabo
20 bucks for EACH copy + courier charges from somewhere "near" VIJAYAWADA to a place like Mumbai will cost a bomb...for the sake of bidding over 25 per copy without real intent to buy is silly...I'm willing to pay Rs. 15 per copy + courier charges. Assuming you have 120 copies it will be Rs.1800 .. but I'll round it off to Rs.2000 + I'll bear the courier charges. I think that is an honest price...what say you? If you are ok with it lets discuss the detials.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
What will you guys do with the dated copies! :?

And you are either joking or trying to get someone else to pay a huge amount for those magazines, aren't you, Raabo? Or maybe harikatt has promised to give you a share... :D

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
Frankly speaking the copies i use are very good and used less. I lonely study them personally. So, i can guarantee i can give all of the issues with the Cd,s provided with them.

Can you people who want to buy my old digit issues,, guide me about how to follow the payment mode. in what way we can deal for payment .

Also i am thinking to make a list for all my old digit issues along with the CD's , and provide for people to view,, so that they can be happy to find the copies for having a look also.

thanks
hari

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
hi 'ax3', i feel in terms of technology its not an raddiwala like you say for newspapers. every new development and technology stands from the previous ones,

As per my views,

I started buying digit and chip copies from the start ,, and i am now in a situation, that i can work software side,, and also hardware side, i am now work as team lead in graphics side, but i know all capabilities and have good knowledge in solving many hardware and software issues due to the chip and digit issues of old ones which feed me to stand up like this about the technology.

Day to day things happening as per the newspapers can be raddiwala but not technology. :evil: TODAYS NEWS PAPERS IS TOMORROWS WASTEPAPER:evil:

:razz:BUT OLD ISSUES OF DIGIT AND CHIP ARE THE PILLAR STRENGHTS OF PRESENT TECHNOLOGY :razz:

Sourabh

Laptoping
I am willing to buy the first 12 issues of CHIP. I guess they started somewhere around Nov. 2003. So that would mean, I am interested in the issues of year 2004. If you are willing to sell just that, let me know. I don't want the cds. Let me know if you have it, I can pay online by ICICI. And yes, I am from Mumbai.

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
I would like to clear some more doubt,, in the past days,, DIGIT was named as ''CHIP'' so i am talking that i was subscriber from the past CHIP TO DIGIT . so i am having all of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
{{{But after this DIGIT releases naming from ""chip"",, i found an other computer magazine called CHIP,
so am talking my all issues from the jasubhai home DIGIT.}}}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
i feel keeping all the technology issues of bulk at home in a dark room, is not an right choice. if i can push all this stuff to some one who can pay an fair price and have interest in knowing things. Then he can also learn and enjoy all this issues and forward to some other guy with nominal price later.

My request dont sell the digit issues to raddiwala in kg's. Just try to send or transfer to someone who is eligible in reading the technology ,

Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I'm only bidding because I've lost a few of the original issues from 1999 and 2000. I actually only need the older ones, but i'm actually willing to buy them all. Totally depends on the city harikatt lives in. I'll admit that i overlooked the little detail of courier charges. I thought harikatt meant Rs 25 inclusive of courier charges :S

Harikatt tell us how many issues there are exactly, and try and weigh them and find out the courier charges, then we can all decide on a fair price. I would suggest you set a minimum price for ALL issues, INCLUDING courier charges. My offer stands: Rs 25 per issue, inclusive of courier charges!

Raaabo

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
Yes,, if i give the copies freely to other people,, they will take very friendly from me, but i am sure there will be no use of them except keeping them idle or else keeping them to other raddiwala.

You can feel your self, an paid item is an valuable than a free item. Our house hold fancy items are kept in a place by keeping racks and trays in a safe place than a free item. Also it doesnt mean that i am free away from money. My ideas are to get some fair money and also send the copies somebody who is interested in learning those stuff.

Though i make acting or i dance ,, thats not the issue here. Here issue is i want to sell old digit and chip copies. and the people who are interested i can sell them.

thanks, hari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom