Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Windows 10 always updating something it's really bad.. Firewall can block this???

It's not a firewall thing. Windows 10 was made this way. But you can block it in Win 10 Pro.

Click Computer Configuration.
Click Policies.
Click Administrative Templates.
Click Windows Components.
Click Windows Update.
Double-click Turn off the upgrade to the latest version of Windows through Windows Update.
Click Enable.

*support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3080351

andy_65_in

Padawan
Tried installing the KIS with my sony DVPSR760HP dvd player but my win 8 lappie cant even read this device.will have to try using a normal data cd player/writer.sorry for bold letters dont know how they are here

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Tried installing the KIS with my sony DVPSR760HP dvd player but my win 8 lappie cant even read this device.will have to try using a normal data cd player/writer.sorry for bold letters dont know how they are here

Maybe download a setup and activate using the key you have in the CD/DVD?

quicky008

Technomancer

how on earth did you manage to connect your laptop to your dvd player?did your laptop detect and recognize this device?

A

amit.tiger12

how on earth did you manage to connect your laptop to your dvd player?did your laptop detect and recognize this device?
You see, he edited his post, i think it was only "dvd" earlier now it's changed to "dvd player"..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
btw any Avast user here? They still throw those nagging popup every once a while?
He might be referring to an external DVD reader you know.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Re: Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

btw any Avast user here? They still throw those nagging popup every once a while?

He might be referring to an external DVD reader you know.

Which popup dear? Using it on a 7 machine with no popups at all. Though I don't trust that it is a good av.

- - - Updated - - -

It probably doesn't depend on the OS; albeit MSE gets updates once a while.

Are you sure? I have a K7 av in a SP2 pc. It slow downs the pc so wanted to try something else.

Windows 10 always updating something it's really bad.. Firewall can block this???

Disable it through gpedit or use some Win 10 privacy killer software.

Subhankar Mondal

I love Digit
avast.png
Please help me to uninstall this free Avast antivirus.
I tried Revo but failed.
What is this password? I never input any.

Top Bottom