Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

A

amit.tiger12

Using 360 total security for 1 yr +
Still no problem, found lots of virus malware etc etc.. From laptop computer mobile memory cards hdd...

Its free and better than all other paid and free versions..
Public opinion for upcoming new features..

Any other new antivirus, security software available???

D

Deleted member 118788

I am finding TinyWall Firewall + Avast Free to be very effective at protecting my system.

andy_65_in

Padawan
KIS 2016 availaible in flipkart 1 pc 3 year type.is it ok.if i get it how to i replace my old KIS Internet security,just change the keys etc.It is also dirt cheap which worries me about its genuineess

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

KIS 2016 availaible in flipkart 1 pc 3 year type.is it ok.if i get it how to i replace my old KIS Internet security,just change the keys etc.It is also dirt cheap which worries me about its genuineess
Kis remover available on kaspersky official site. Download that removal tool for complete removal of kis.
(Similar removal tools of other companies for their security softwares available on their official site).
otherwise while installing new kis it will ask you to remove other security.
And other thing, when you buy KIS, in that CD, they give you software for completely removing old kaspersky product from computer (i purchased kis 2011 edition).

My suggestion, if you want paid no offense, but then almost same threat detection level shared by free software called "360 total security" give it a try.
Kaspersky Internet security is best quickly removes threat but it's paid and slows system sometime. Not tried any of then after 2015.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Using 360 total security for 1 yr +
Still no problem, found lots of virus malware etc etc.. From laptop computer mobile memory cards hdd...

Its free and better than all other paid and free versions..
Public opinion for upcoming new features..

Any other new antivirus, security software available???

same here.

using for a long time now. its light weight, efficient and updates regularly.

just needs admin account for some features [like sandbox, accessing some options] to work..

i use it along with Comodo firewall.

A

amit.tiger12

Saw the 360 website.I should uninstall kaspersky and then install 360.am i right.do i require anythung else to install
Install firewall other than 360, or adware malware spyware different kinds of security suits if you want to install.

But 360+firewall (any) best combo..

A

amit.tiger12

Re: Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

Ordered KIS 2016 online.how do i upgrade my present KIS 2015,by merely copying the new key.please advice
They will tell you to install trial version and then install key..
I don't think you can use keys from 2016 security to upgrade 2015 security product..
Ask online customer care..

*www.kaspersky.co.in/tech-support/home-products-support

*www.kaspersky.co.in/estore/globalstore/customer_care_center

Top Bottom