Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please recommend antivirus for 2pcs.

It should not eat up resources and slow down pc. The pcs have core i3 7th gen, so need a light weight one. If the AV comes bundled with vpn then that is also a good deal. Time period will be for 1yr, I will continue if it suits my pc.

I will not buy immediately rather wait for possible price drops etc. As my current AV will expire in may. My previous AV is of Kaspersky, and would not wish to buy it again as it is a ram eater.

eset nod32 .. still the best IMO. Less resource usage and less false alters.

BTW, going to try out Kaspersky .. found a box lying around so thought of giving it a spin.

andy_65_in

Padawan
eset nod32 .. still the best IMO. Less resource usage and less false alters.

BTW, going to try out Kaspersky .. found a box lying around so thought of giving it a spin.
ESET internet security or nod 32...which one to chose...single pc...daily net usage...1 year initially only

andy_65_in

Padawan
there are other websites selling eset also...like buyantiviruskey.com etc etc..r they ok...price varies from 600 to 500..there is also some keywala.com

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
there are other websites selling eset also...like buyantiviruskey.com etc etc..r they ok...price varies from 600 to 500..there is also some keywala.com

that name buyantiviruskeys . Com sounds scammy. Buy antivirus only from official sote or amazon. You can buy discounted ones on sale. These people sell oem keys, and most of them are not legit, so it is not fully scamproof.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
How is Total AV ? Anybody used it before ?

*www.totalav.com/
uBlock is blocking this link as malware. That's a red flag I think.

1623995154775.png

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
At last, ditched Norton Security(A great resource hog) off my MSI laptop and installed AVIRA PRIME.
Running and Functioning GREATTT!!!

Top Bottom