Anti gaming software

gameranand

Living to Play
nims11 said:
thats evil!!
Yeah but it gets work done without any hassles. When he got frustrated tell him to slow down and you are good to go. :)):))

Other solution is not delete his saves but keep them somewhere he can't find and delete from the default location and blackmail him. :D:D

abhidev

Human Spambot
Once you delete the save games he would play it for the second time but later he himself will uninstall the game.........:p

gameranand

Living to Play
Sam said:
this is evil.
Well there are not a whole lot of softwares for that so he have to be evil to get his job done or has a choice to suffer.
abhidev said:
Once you delete the save games he would play it for the second time but later he himself will uninstall the game.........
Exactly.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
gameranand said:
Well there are not a whole lot of softwares for that so he have to be evil to get his job done or has a choice to suffer.
Did loads of Google and Bing search but I just couldnut find and software that servies this purpose properly.

OP, you may have to go for something manual/evil

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
OP, you may have to go for something manual/evil
There is nothing left for manual. I actually had similar problems when my sis started playing NFS MW. That time I searched the whole net for many days finding a peaceful solution but didn't found one which don't include programming and complications. Actually I introduced her to this but later I had to delete her saves many times and told her to either play in a controlled way or play again and again. I am glad she chose 1st option. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Once you delete the save games he would play it for the second time but later he himself will uninstall the game.........:p

depends upon his patience....otherwise its frustating to play a game frm start when u had completed 70~75%....

u urself must have encountered this situation many times:-o

nims11

BIOS Terminator
^^ happened with me when i had completed 50% in GTA san andreas and my brother asked me to complete a mission in his "save". i completed his mission and then accidently saved his savefile over mine!! but i didnt give up and again played it all!:D

Top Bottom