Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

sohan_92

In the zone
its really amazing very worth watching..............

btw @all when the steins gate movie will be out??

finished fairy tail wth another cliffhanger............................................

anyone know why the naruto episode got postponed ?

Steins gate movie is already released in theatre. DVD will be released most probably in december.

Source

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Wait, you mean the story is still continuing after the anime episode 175? Just like Bleach? And if so, will there be anime of it as well?

yup anime has already been given green flag.............

bump any one know why the naruto episode got postponed??

is it good????????

guys i wana start reading manga again previously tried needless manga.................. can any1 suggest best1 to start........

UPDATE!!!!!!!: Animekens may be in verge of closing........

nims11

BIOS Terminator
is it good????????

guys i wana start reading manga again previously tried needless manga.................. can any1 suggest best1 to start........

no. It is lame. try this Harukana Machi-E - MyAnimeList.net as it is short and complete and quite good. My first Manga was death note, which I read before watching the anime. You may also go with the SnK manga as you must have completed the anime and would like to pick up with the story.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
no. It is lame. try this Harukana Machi-E - MyAnimeList.net as it is short and complete and quite good. My first Manga was death note, which I read before watching the anime. You may also go with the SnK manga as you must have completed the anime and would like to pick up with the story.

but that will ruin the anime...............

Any Naruto fans recall this, eh ?

not a big naruto fan but its not my best naruto ending .......there were others i liked better than this.......

abhidev

Human Spambot
i love both the picturization and song of this Naruto ending...When Naruto falls down and gets back up...it bring chills :)

[YOUTUBE]LbWVhnapI4Y[/YOUTUBE]

snap

Lurker
for video openings for naruto shippuden the opening 6 and 7 are the best, and the songs Hotaru no Hikari and blue bird are also pretty good

nims11

BIOS Terminator
BTW does anyone love Makoto Shinkai's movies here?

oh yes! I love his style. His movies leave quite a long lasting effect!

PS: Expected a lot from Kotonowa no Hina, but although being a nice watch, didn't stand upto his previous works

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
There are lots of shows that will turn you away from One Piece, frostbite. Especially if you're short on time.

I'm sure One Piece will never end. The mangaka's descendants will carry on the show.

frostbite

Broken In
There are lots of shows that will turn you away from One Piece, frostbite. Especially if you're short on time.

I'm sure One Piece will never end. The mangaka's descendants will carry on the show.

Its a shonen common. Why do you expect it to end sooner. Among all the current shonens out there Oda is doing the best work with One Piece. Naruto is full of boring fillers.

And obviously if you're talking bout short series then there are maaaaaany.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Its a shonen common. Why do you expect it to end sooner. Among all the current shonens out there Oda is doing the best work with One Piece. Naruto is full of boring fillers.

And obviously if you're talking bout short series then there are maaaaaany.

I'm talking about 100/200/300 episode magnum opuses. Not 600/700/800 episode , 5 years and still going strong inflated filler-filled shows.

It's funny how I know a guy who has been following One Piece for 7 years now.

Top Bottom