Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Watched Kotonoha no Niwa, latest movie by Makoto Shinkai. Art and music wise, it was an expected brilliance. Story wise, it isn't in the line of Shinkai's amazing past works. I will give it a 7.0/10, but this 40 minutes movie definitely deserves a one time watch.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Finished Naruto Shippuden till ep.324... loved it... The battles are getting massive and badass :D

Anybody watched Fate-zero???

Piyush

Lanaya
Watched Kotonoha no Niwa, latest movie by Makoto Shinkai. Art and music wise, it was an expected brilliance. Story wise, it isn't in the line of Shinkai's amazing past works. I will give it a 7.0/10, but this 40 minutes movie definitely deserves a one time watch.

Same guy who made 5cps?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Lovely Complex just set a new bar. It's the wide array of emotions conveyed by animation and voice acting which makes it so much better.
*www.gatto999.it/images/stories/Lovely%20Complex/Lovely%20Complex%20-12-.jpg
*24.media.tumblr.com/b23181ed4a746fbb93685497e111d5f4/tumblr_mjepfwIk0Y1s0ri7qo1_500.png

Neo

will definitely watch it. I have always loved makoto shinkai's works. I hope the artwork is as good as 5cps.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Started Fate Zero... and I must say I liked it... have watched only 5 ep till now and it's getting interesting... The animation is awesome and the action is great too... A lot of different characters... Recommended

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Started Fate Zero... and I must say I liked it... have watched only 5 ep till now and it's getting interesting... The animation is awesome and the action is great too... A lot of different characters... Recommended

I suggest you watch Fate Stay Night first.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Oh I didn't know the order... So Fate stay night comes first... cool.. I'll stop Date zero and start with stay night then... Thanks for the heads up :D

Timeline wise Fate Stay Night is the sequel. But it came out first, so it watch it first.

kisame

King of Heroes
Oh I didn't know the order... So Fate stay night comes first... cool.. I'll stop Fate zero and start with stay night then... Thanks for the heads up :D
Nah.Go on with Zero.Fate Stay Night is nowhere near Zero and since its setting is before fate stay night, you won't miss a thing.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Nah.Go on with Zero.Fate Stay Night is nowhere near Zero and since its setting is before fate stay night, you won't miss a thing.

ohh so I won't miss on the story if I continue with Fate Zero ?? In the initial few episodes itself a lot many characters are introduced and it was kinda difficult to understand who is good and who is bad :D

coolfire92

Lurking Around
for playing hi10p videos all you need is lav video decoder & set it to preferred decoder for h264 & avc video type & that's it.the above guide is intended for max quality(video & audio) using madvr & reclock for which you need at least intel sandybridge processors(or amd quad cores or latest amd A8 or higher) &/or a graphics card(6670 equivalent & higher).

This means adding those to mpc-hc right?I like mpc(specially the subtitle downloader) but configuring it on multiple pc's is tiresome.And setting it up without knowing all that video jargon is a little hard.
I use Kawaii code pack(mpc-hc with codecs added with installer).Definitely better than vlc :p

nims11

BIOS Terminator
ohh so I won't miss on the story if I continue with Fate Zero ?? In the initial few episodes itself a lot many characters are introduced and it was kinda difficult to understand who is good and who is bad :D

IMO, Nobody is good. ;)
I am suggesting to watch Fate Stay Night before because you will be watching it anyway after Zero and as you said, zero moves quite fast, so watching Stay Night will make you feel home when you can relate characters to Stay Night. Story wise, there is negligible dependence.

abhidev

Human Spambot
IMO, Nobody is good. ;)
I am suggesting to watch Fate Stay Night before because you will be watching it anyway after Zero and as you said, zero moves quite fast, so watching Stay Night will make you feel home when you can relate characters to Stay Night. Story wise, there is negligible dependence.
You are right... After watching Fate Zero I'm quiet impressed with the overall quality.... Fate stay night being old may not matchup with it I may lose interest... So I guess I'll go first with Stay night :D

sohan_92

In the zone
MyAnimeList database has been hacked :-x now I got each series with 9000 episodes.
Hackers, hackers everywhere.

seems the problem is solved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom