Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

eagle06

Los7 Cau53
1.Death Note
2.Code Geas
3.Steins Gate
4.Fate Stay Night/Zero
5.Prince of Tennis and the new Prince of Tennis.

RBX

In the zone
why bad memories....you didn't like the series is it?

Yeah, didn't like it a bit, but somehow watched it whole. Maybe my aim those days was to stick to TV no matter what was being aired.

As for Death Note, it indeed is really good. Have watched 13 episodes so far and each of them gives a lasting feeling, something I've been missing while watching Bleach.
So much happens in single episode and yet you want to watch another :mrgreen:

Piyush

Lanaya
Currentlly watching GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka)
11 episodes done
have to say...a marvel in animes
will accept recommendations like this series :)

clack

Right off the assembly line
Hi.
My favourites are
Fairytail (anmie+manga)
naruto shippuden(manga+anmie)
history's strongest desciple (manga+anmie)
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (anmie) s1, s2
World God only Knows (anmie) s1 ,s2
:lol:
Mangas I would recommend to read
Hana_to_Akuma (romantic)
Claymore (action)
tenjou_tenge (action)
FlyHigh (school life)
mangaka san to Assistant San (4 koma, ligh comedy)
Girl Friend (yuri, by milk morinaga)
KimiKiss , Biyaku Kyoushi(one shot romantic)
Faster than a kiss (romantic)
Girls of the Wild's (action)
Iris Zero
:wink:

mrintech

Technomancer
* Dragon Ball Z

* Dragon Ball GT

* Justice League

* Justice League Unlimited

BTW sh*t just got serious in this video:

[YOUTUBE]gIn9IaUUeco[/YOUTUBE]

The above scene is the most epic scene in whole Justice Leagues when Flash (the funny guy) uses Speed Force. Love the background music too :)
:)

kisame

King of Heroes
Detective Conan for me.Also read Naruto,bleach,FT,Gantz(seriously adult stuff),Beelzebub among others.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
finished elfen lied. it was okay but i expected more from it as it had some good reviews. One of the goriest anime i have ever seen. good BGM although they are very limited. Good concept though and presented well in some places. i give it a 7.4/10.

fullmetal

Right off the assembly line
cowboy bebeop
ghost in the shell
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
samurai x
trinity blood
and oh so many more!!!

nims11

BIOS Terminator
started Fairy Tail few days back.
finished 60 episodes. Very Good so far unlike other shounen like bleach which gets boring and repetitive after few episodes.

RBX

In the zone
Any recommendations ?
I still have Steins;Gate and Bleach Season 14,15 in list, which I'll start watching soon, but have to think of something after that. How good is Code Geass ?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
^^ steins;gate first! haven't seen code geass yet but have heard enough about it to believe it to be atleast very good. If you like Bleach, try Fairy Tail.

mastervk

In the zone
Any recommendations ?
I still have Steins;Gate and Bleach Season 14,15 in list, which I'll start watching soon, but have to think of something after that. How good is Code Geass ?

First season of code geas is good.Next one is very rushed up.But both are worth watching.
I like Genshiken(both season) a lot .Its different kind of anime.

Some other amine i like :
Comedy : Gintama..

Drama:Air,Canon,Clannad(both season)...

Action : Naruto(Only manga) ,Bleach(stopped watching it),Kensin,Samurai champloo,Cowboy Bebop,Law of ueki,yu yu hakusho and more

Other :
CC Sakura,xxxHolic and other manga by CLAMP
Higurashi(Manga is better than Anime which is better than other anime)
Darker than black(first season is better than second,I hope 3rd one comes)
Ghost in the shell(both season and movies are good)
Claymore (Manga is better)

Watched "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" few months ago and liked it.

Last edited:

ayush000

Broken In
Death note is the best anime i've seen.
Also Monster is pretty good

Also Devil May Cry anime is gr8(like the game)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Watched 5 Centimeters per Second today. It is a "slice of life" movie, divided into three 20 min episodes, about two childhood friends and how they try to keep their relationship going through with the hardships that life throws at them. Each episode shows the different stage of their life and their growing distances.

The story is presented beautifully and the characters are memorable. The direction, background and scenery is the without doubt the best i have ever seen in ANY anime.

I recommend this movie to all anime fans (and even non-anime fans).

Last edited:

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Watched 5 Centimeters per Second today. It is a "slice of life" movie, divided into three 20 min episodes, about two childhood friends and how they try to keep their relationship going through with the hardships that life throws at them. Each episode shows the different stage of their life and their growing distances.

The story is presented beautifully and the characters are memorable. The direction, background and scenery is the without doubt the best i have ever seen in ANY anime.

I recommend this movie to any anime fan (and even non-anime fan).

5 Centimeters per Second has probably the best 2D Animation I've ever seen. It is one of those movies which got me into Anime.

Top Bottom