Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

RBX

In the zone
I find this a nice site to find popular/best rated anime.
Anime Top 10 - Anime News Network

nims11

BIOS Terminator
^^ i prefer Organize, Discuss, Discover - MyAnimeList.net
I also actively maintain my list there.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
After watching 5 centimeters per second, i watched She and her cat ( a 5 minute movie/OVA), Voices of a Distant Star (a 25 min Movie/OVA) and The Place Promised in Our Early Days (A 1.5 hr Movie). All these are directed by Makoto Shinkai and i have become a big fan of him. His ability to deliver a story in short time is remarkable! In short, he is a genius. No surprise he is considered the next Miyazaki!
My ratings:-
5 centimeters per second - 10/10
The Place Promised in Our Early Days - 9.5/10
Voices of a Distant Star - 8.5/10
She and her Cat - 7.7/10

Piyush

Lanaya
After watching 5 centimeters per second, i watched She and her cat ( a 5 minute movie/OVA), Voices of a Distant Star (a 25 min Movie/OVA) and The Place Promised in Our Early Days (A 1.5 hr Movie). All these are directed by Makoto Shinkai and i have become a big fan of him. His ability to deliver a story in short time is remarkable! In short, he is a genius. No surprise he is considered the next Miyazaki!
My ratings:-
5 centimeters per second - 10/10
The Place Promised in Our Early Days - 9.5/10
Voices of a Distant Star - 8.5/10
She and her Cat - 7.7/10

thanks man
added to list

RBX

In the zone
The area under TDF member Zangetsu's name says "Goodbye Bleach!". Is Bleach confirmed to have ended ? I thought it was on Hiatus and season 17 was going to be last.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I finished Code Geass (both seasons). Intelligently made like Steins;Gate and death note. A must watch, lived upto its hype.

Anyone watching Hyouka? It's easily going to be my favorite show of this season. Recommended.

plot seems good, adding to my list.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Started Honey and Clover. Fine till now but lacks the "Can't wait for the next episode" feeling.

Top Bottom