Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
There is only one season known as Hayate no Gotoku! ....

That is if u specifically mention "!"
but in a general way of saying:
*myanimelist.net/anime/2026/Hayate_no_Gotoku!
*myanimelist.net/anime/5521/Hayate_no_Gotoku!!:_Atsu_ga_Natsuize_-_Mizugihen!
*myanimelist.net/anime/4192/Hayate_no_Gotoku!!
*myanimelist.net/anime/9958/Hayate_no_Gotoku!_Heaven_Is_a_Place_on_Earth
*myanimelist.net/anime/14653/Hayate_no_Gotoku!_Cant_Take_My_Eyes_Off_You
*myanimelist.net/anime/16982/Hayate_no_Gotoku!_Cuties

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
season is different from OVAs so just ask episode no.if there are multiple seasons & multiple OVAs then too it is better to say something like s02ep03 or ova2ep01 etc.

heidi2521

Padawan
Shingeki no Hechosensei

ã€ã‚¨ãƒ¬ãƒªã€‘ã—ã‚“ã’ãã®ã¸ã¡ã‚‡å…ˆç”Ÿ

Couldn't make out the meaning of a fair bit of the text, but it deserves a read through anyway.

Is anybody watching Log Horizon here?

debarshi

Otaku
I'd say I've filled up my 3 Tb as well, nearly. I need to cut down on my downloading Coalgirl encodes. Or look for cheaper storage options....

I'd probably go mad if that drive failed on me.

BTW yeah I'm watching Log Horizon

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^i have ~2.5tb anime but 70% of it has a backup in other hard disks & DVDs.i stopped downloading anime earlier this year but maybe in future when i get a new 2tb hdd i will start downloading anime again.

@Luffy,slow down on downloading & start creating backup in other hard disk.it is better to have 1tb of good anime series in 2 hard disks(so total 2tb) than 2tb of anime with good & average series in one hard disk.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
I delete anime from my hdd if they are not worth watching 2nd time/ they are not classic anime like Cowboy Bebpo, which needs to be in every okatu's HDD

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i too delete anime series from backup once i have seen it except for some hard to find series(doesn't matter whether good or bad).my problem is i get very little time to watch anime & till now i have hardly seen 1/4th of my collection so i stopped downloading anime.i spent more time watching tv shows.

debarshi

Otaku
^ Man.... that was one hell of an anime....... NICHIJOU

Exaggeration redefined!!

For those who've watched..... Which was the best scene? Principal vs deer?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
sorry for posting this late.

345 Million Worldwide for One Piece, Luffy in New York Times | Saiyan Island

Viz Media, the North American licensor for One Piece, has revealed One Piece has over 345 million copies in print across 25 countries worldwide! According to Shueisha, the Japanese company behind One Piece, 300 million of those are in Japan alone.

In today’s issue of the New York Times, one of the most popular newspapers in the USA, One Piece’s very own Monkey D. Luffy was sparkling in a full page takeover.

As you may have already read, Shuiesha has launched a special campaign called Sanoku ThanX (“300 million thanks”) in which they run special ads in major newspapers to celebrate One Piece’s accomplishment. The newspapers were initially Japanese only, but the reach of Eiichiro Oda’s pirate manga is far and wide, so they have branched out to the USA and Taiwan!

Viz Media is also celebrating the series success with a digital release of One Piece Retrospective. The item includes five exclusive full-color art spreads, a collection of covers for 69 volumes of the manga, an interview with Oda-sensei, and the special one-shot Strong World manga. Viz Media will give away the retrospective for free to current registered VizManga.com and Viz Manga App users, as well as new members who sign up between November 21-27.

BTW, i'll try to get the FREE retrospective ASAP.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Read One Piece Chapter 730: 3 cards. :D

$hit just got over real

Big Mom is coming

BTW, I got the One Piece Retrospective. :hyper:

Last edited:
Top Bottom