Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Spirited Away The Films of Studio Ghibli | tiff.net

Guess what. I'm actually going to see a few of these movies after my exams. During their screening. AT THE VENUE.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

heidi2521

Padawan
Hiroyuki Sawano back in full force with this episode of Kill la Kill.

Gamagori X Mako FTW

Looks like Nudist Beach will be back in full force next episode :D:D:D

I'll just leave this here:

*i.imgur.com/bFmcoaY.jpg

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Hiroyuki Sawano back in full force with this episode of Kill la Kill.

Gamagori X Mako FTW

Looks like Nudist Beach will be back in full force next episode :D:D:D

I'll just leave this here:

*i.imgur.com/bFmcoaY.jpg

Me not in college and running low on bandwidth :/ Won't be able to get immediately hands on both kill la kill and kuroko, both of which I was very much waiting for :/

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Me not in college and running low on bandwidth :/ Won't be able to get immediately hands on both kill la kill and kuroko, both of which I was very much waiting for :/

ur colleges are awesome in my colleges all filesharing and torrent is blocked using cyberoam..............

nims11

BIOS Terminator
ur colleges are awesome in my colleges all filesharing and torrent is blocked using cyberoam..............

we too have few restrictions by cyberoam but none too extreme. Also I digged up a prof id which doesn't have data limit. I bypass most restrictions through a ssh tunnel.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
we too have few restrictions by cyberoam but none too extreme. Also I digged up a prof id which doesn't have data limit. I bypass most restrictions through a ssh tunnel.

my friends have already tried that nothing works.......

hell even common youtube videos don't work......

kisame

King of Heroes
^If you are looking for a free vpn service, try this out
VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers List
It has HTTP/SOCKS proxy support.
And the UDP-supported servers can even take care of UDP traffic for you even if you are behind college proxy.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12917&d=1386629840

Attachments

• Tien solarflare Cena.jpg
    Tien solarflare Cena.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 113

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I'm acquiring way too much anime. Another ~100GB done by today since last monday.

Also, I've made my way into a private tracker :D

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^take it from someone with experience.slow down a bit,have backup of collection & start watching because you will never get time later.try to finish at least 1/3rd of collection before downloading new series.this way you will also get the benefit of getting the uncensored blu-ray version which usually finish 6-8 months after airing of TV censored version.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Extreme Gamer,i was talking in the general sense.i just don't like censoring whether it is ecchi or gore or violence or even language.since i only watch a series once i want it to be complete/not missing anything even if i don't like it.e.g.i will download attack on titan bluray version in april,2014 & i assumed you were downloading such series hence the advice about bluray.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Extreme Gamer,i was talking in the general sense.i just don't like censoring whether it is ecchi or gore or violence or even language.since i only watch a series once i want it to be complete/not missing anything even if i don't like it.e.g.i will download attack on titan bluray version in april,2014 & i assumed you were downloading such series hence the advice about bluray.

BDrips aren't censored, LOL.

None of the series I've watched so far were censored. I download single-audio Japanese releases when possible. And yes, i do wait for a series to get completed.

Anyway, I'm gonna replace all of my TVrip and webrip stuff with BDRips wherever I can. Can you list all of the groups you know that do web and tv rips?

Last edited:
Top Bottom