Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

heidi2521

Padawan
It is an awesome fighting/martial arts anime set in Sengoku period Japan where the protagonists must stop dark lord Gaul Oda Nobunaga.

MAL's synopsis.

In the age of the Warring Countries, Japan was fragmented in semi-independent provinces, governed by feudal lords or daimyo, who confronted each other in an endless struggle for power. Ambitious daimyos from every corner of the Archipelago had shouted their battle cry. They were Takeda Shingen from Kai, Sanada Yukimura, Uesugi Kenshin from Echigo, Azai Nagamasa from Omi, Tokugawa Ieyasu from Mikawa, and many more...

Those were days of unrest and chaos. As war spread throughout the country, the map of power underwent rapid and dramatic changes.
In this never-ending conflict, one man finally seemed to be just one step from establishing total control over the country. He was the lord of Owari, the Sixth Heavenly Devil King. His name was Oda Nobunaga.

But now, a young general clad in azure makes his unexpected appearance in this confused scenario, heading a huge army of cavalrymen from the Northern provinces.
He is known as Date Masamune, the One-Eyed Dragon.
And he is coming for Oda Nobunaga's head, and for ultimate supremacy!

Genre:Action, Historical, Martial Arts, Samurai, Super Power

Sengoku Basara - MyAnimeList.net

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Finished High School DxD ...storyline is quite interesting :p

Planning to watch Princess Lover.:razz:

Already watched I and II :mrgreen:
man, this is hilarious. they used to drink soma to recover their energy...:lol: if u know what i mean :mrgreen:

man, I want to be a Qwaser :p

thanx for the heads up :D

which next anime should I watch after shippuden????

first of all, tell which series you have watched earlier. Better create an account on myanimelist.net.
Best thing is to watch One Piece. I know its 596+ episodes and continuing but its the best Anime and Manga in recent 5-6 years.
If you haven't watched Bleach or Fairy Tail, you should watch them, but NOT ON ANIMAX.

sohan_92

In the zone
man, I want to be a Qwaser :p
:hyper:
first of all, tell which series you have watched earlier. Better create an account on myanimelist.net.
Best thing is to watch One Piece. I know its 596+ episodes and continuing but its the best Anime and Manga in recent 5-6 years.
If you haven't watched Bleach or Fairy Tail, you should watch them, but NOT ON ANIMAX.

is it :censored: on ANIMAX ?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
lol luffy your animelist id is saiyan goku didn't knew u are DBZ fan

can any1 suggest me anime with good animation style not old one but the new one like more recent one i.e. 2009 and later......

It does have a decent story. Also, a sequel is about to come soon, since the story will be continued.

when dude they will make us wait that much time its should hav been released by now.......

Google "animepremium Gintama xx" xx=ep_number
You will get an animepremium.tv link to that episode

its not available in eng dub......

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
lol luffy your animelist id is saiyan goku didn't knew u are DBZ fan

can any1 suggest me anime with good animation style not old one but the new one like more recent one i.e. 2009 and later......

I started watching anime with DBZ.

Watch Attack On Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

And 90% of English dubbed anime suck.

:hyper:

is it :censored: on ANIMAX ?

Bleach used to be on animax and as some of my FB friends told me Fairy tail is airing on too. I don't have animax because of Tatasky :( .

sohan_92

In the zone
Bleach used to be on animax and as some of my FB friends told me Fairy tail is airing on too. I don't have animax because of Tatasky :( .
You can watch online :razz:

And you got quite good internet speed :thumbs:

And Why the hell my ISP doesn't provide such speed :hissyfit:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

seriously 90mbps u believe that? Its just not possible in india....
He must be at fine kind of government facility to have that speed...

sohan_92

In the zone
^Or a Govt. College.Colleges have freaking awesome internet speeds.
In my college,i only get 4mbs net speed... :-(

What kind of govt. college provides such type of freaking awesome speed to individuals ?! :blink:

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Now on Shippuden ep.85.....
that's an epic battle between Kakashi Hatake and the two of the Akatsuki members... Hidan and Kakuza....and both are badass :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

1&2: I believe in making my own collection to watch later rather than let flash player on browsers hogging up all the ram. Barring a few, I already have OP, Bleach, FT, etc from myanimelist profile on my hdd.

3: I just happened to check the speed when there was no other system online at the computer lab. No major isp in India can provide decent 4 mbps unlimited without FUP to individuals. At my home, I use photon plus, on which I got 2.5 mbps max at once (3.1 mbps plan).

Last edited:

pratik385

In the zone
Dragon Ball fans, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Super Saiyan God \m/

BTW: Why always prefer Goku, give chance to Vegeta!

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Dragon Ball fans, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Super Saiyan God \m/

srsly u want some maniac who almost destroyed earth to take lead role???

1&2: I believe in making my own collection to watch later rather than let flash player on browsers hogging up all the ram. Barring a few, I already have OP, Bleach, FT, etc from myanimelist profile on my hdd.

3: I just happened to check the speed when there was no other system online at the computer lab. No major isp in India can provide decent 4 mbps unlimited without FUP to individuals. At my home, I use photon plus, on which I got 2.5 mbps max at once (3.1 mbps plan).

i knew it.......

lol if tat isp was in india trai would kill itself........

btw hoe many hard disks have u filled with animes i have like 15-16 complete anime collection......

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
lol if tat isp was in india trai would kill itself........

:lol: :rofl:

btw hoe many hard disks have u filled with animes i have like 15-16 complete anime collection......

its over 371 GBs only on a single hdd. Excluding the ongoing series, I have 30+ complete animes.

Super Saiyan God \m/

SSG is like 2 months old news

heidi2521

Padawan
Finished watching Minami-ke Tadima. Awesome show.

Chiaki is an evil genius

Kinda' off topic here, but have a look:

Shingeki no Kyojin OP redone with footage from Pingu.

Bollywood:

Daily Lives of High School Boys:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Finished watching Minami-ke Tadima. Awesome show.

Chiaki is an evil genius

Kinda' off topic here, but have a look:

Shingeki no Kyojin OP redone with footage from Pingu.

Bollywood:

Daily Lives of High School Boys:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica:

ok what the hell is it??

heidi2521

Padawan
ok what the hell is it??

Minami-ke is a comedy slice of life anime series centered around the three Minami sisters Haruka, Kana & Chiaki. It is based on the manga of the same name. Utterly hilarious, if you'd ask me(Except Okaeri & Omatase. Stay away from them).

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
if u can plz also provide animelist link when u post i m not into japenese show names so i really don't know abt them have to google alot

Top Bottom