Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
good thing, go for it.
p.s.: i don't understand why they don't keep single dvd prices ~150/- reasonable prices would attract more sales of original content as per my judgement.
IDk, I wish they would price old dvds like these for 150/-, cause frankly no one will probably buy it, except me.

OMG, what have I found? Have to have the series, will sale the house if needed:

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramayan_3392_A.D.

Ram:
*www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/08/ramayan-08.jpg

Ravana:
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1b/Ravanna_virgin.jpg

This, this is amazing :wub:
*www.hinduhumanrights.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/1328581_RAMAYAN_3392AD1-1000x500.jpg

Bad@$$ery redefined:
*i.imgur.com/RON8cXo.jpg

Move over Stan Lee, hindu epics are in town :D :D

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@tkin,just found the links for a triple audio(eng,hindi,russian) 1.38gb mkv file & transferred it to my online backup account with fast access.:D

I can't find it anywhere for "Acquiring"
you really need to work on your google skills :p.i found it in a second on private torrent tracker(which i am a member of btw with decent ratio) but it is my policy to use torrent only as last resort if i fail to download using http link which only happens 0.1% of the time.:)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin,just found the links for a triple audio(eng,hindi,russian) 1.38gb mkv file & transferred it to my online backup account with fast access.:D

you really need to work on your google skills :p.i found it in a second on private torrent tracker(which i am a member of btw with decent ratio) but it is my policy to use torrent only as last resort if i fail to download using http link which only happens 0.1% of the time.:)
I also got that same version, will get it tonight ;)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ thats just comics, not anime.
Yeah, but its bad@$$
*t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1bR35Zs0e76gHB6sNTMzgMAplFoYZDALlHVDownIQub9iJlnZ

so not buying the dvd from flipkart anymore.
Of course yes, will order it tonight, this is an amazing movie, I like buying rare stuff like this, just for collection :D

Look what the cat dragged in: :D :D :D :D :D

*i.imgur.com/3AlU8pB.jpg

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
anyone can tell where can i watch hayate the combat butler in english dub i googled alot and couldn't find it............

icebags

Technomancer
^^ animax.
every weekday 8:30pm /11:30pm 1 episode or saturday 2pm-4:30pm 5 episodes marathon.

alright, who watched midori days ? :D its a bit old show though.

OMG OMG OMG! Munched 4 episodes of Code Geass Season 1 and I can hardly control myself from starting the next episode. Exhilarating! Fantastic! same feeling "Death note" delivered. OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Piyush

Lanaya
OMG OMG OMG! Munched 4 episodes of Code Geass Season 1 and I can hardly control myself from starting the next episode. Exhilarating! Fantastic! same feeling "Death note" delivered. OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Mecha + Death Note= Code Geass :)

Make sure you have its 2nd season
coz the ending will make you mad/crazy/"omgwtf"/ whoa/.... sorta like these

Top Bottom