Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Strange but I only remember pikachu now.

Btw, tag line says "gotta catch em all" but I never saw him having more than 10 Pokemon. So basically, does that mean the anime will never end? :rolleyes:

Because he cant carry more than 6 or 10

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Strange but I only remember pikachu now.

Btw, tag line says "gotta catch em all" but I never saw him having more than 10 Pokemon. So basically, does that mean the anime will never end? :rolleyes:

he can carry only 6 pokemons at a time, the rest are magically stored in a PC...

sorry for the spanish version, cou;dn't find the english one...

Finished Code Geass R1 . The story is really well thought out. A mastermind sets out to change the world. Geniuses always tend to try that out. This particular psychology has always intrigued me, always.

Neo

I finished R2 yesterday. Whoa!! Such a great anime. Best mecha I've seen so far. I would rate it 9.5/10. Better that Death Note I'd say.
For the ending part, I kind of feel bad for CC.
PS: Lelouch, you have my gratitude.

Neo

It wasn't really necessary for lelouch to die. He could have just lied :| Don't you think so?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I finished R2 yesterday. Whoa!! Such a great anime. Best mecha I've seen so far. I would rate it 9.5/10. Better that Death Note I'd say.
For the ending part, I kind of feel bad for CC.
PS: Lelouch, you have my gratitude.
Code Geass Finale ? Lelouch Is Alive! - Anime Aura

P.S.that retard statement is from one of the best comedy movie i have ever seen.:)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Its available in both eng dub and sub. Honestly, eng dub was horrible. STAY AWAY!

PS: you went full retard man. Don't go full retard.

seriously how can u get the feeling of watching anime without proper audio to understand............

finished hayate the combat butler season 1 , 2 and ova thanks again @tkin

now i'll be downloading clannad again to give it a try...........

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^it all depends on your taste.e.g.i always prefer original audio language over any dubbed one simply because i don't get the same feeling when watching a character not speaking in his/her native/original language(e.g.arnold schwarzenegger speaking in anything other than english is simply not the same for me).when i am watching japanese media i expect to listen japanese & not english.reading subtitles is not some unusual way to understand & most people have no problems watching a video with foreign audio & subtitles.

P.S.btw when it comes to anime outside of USA majority prefer subbed & even in USA significant no. of people watch subbed version.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
updating here after a long time.
my current animes:
1. Neon Genesis Evangelion - Starts with WTF, gets it seems good in mid, and ends again with WTF.

2. Get Backers - Time Pass, average humor. Currently watched 20 eps. I will recommend it to someone looking for light experience.

3. Highschool of the dead - halfway through this anime. I always love the zombie apocalypse theme. Great animation and action. Lots of fan service (gets unnecessarily excess lots of time) :p

^^it all depends on your taste.e.g.i always prefer original audio language over any dubbed one simply because i don't get the same feeling when watching a character not speaking in his/her native/original language(e.g.arnold schwarzenegger speaking in anything other than english is simply not the same for me).when i am watching japanese media i expect to listen japanese & not english.reading subtitles is not some unusual way to understand & most people have no problems watching a video with foreign audio & subtitles.

P.S.btw when it comes to anime outside of USA majority prefer subbed & even in USA significant no. of people watch subbed version.

I prefer subbed as well. But this doesn't mean all dubs are bad. Cowboy bebop for example, had eng dub, which was better than the original. But i admit dubs get lame lots of time(clannad for example).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
dubs like cowboy bebop are exceptions & like i said it also depends on personal taste.rurouni kenshin/samurai x original japanese version has main character's voice as "girly" compared to english dub but i still prefer it though in this case i can enjoy english dub too.

Neo

Code Geass Finale ? Lelouch Is Alive! - Anime Aura
:eek: thanks for sharing. I thought that there was something wrong with Orange-kun's, uhh I mean Jerehmia's :p , simile for a second. I guess it might really be possible that Lelouch is alive and living with CC.

Yeah. Every Otaku realizes this in the long run. Initially, I had too thought that dubs are better.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
good anime usually have an ambiguous/bitter-sweet ending.btw even back in 1998 when i was watching hollywood movies i always preferred original english audio over hindi dub vcd's.it doesn't matter what the media is i always prefer to watch it in its original audio language.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
It really becomes tiresome to read the sub while watching...
Although I do get some 'feel' but still got e.g shakugan no shana season 3 I watched in eng sub...

Top Bottom