Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
i watched till the episode where lucy gets a key from her father which looks like a clock hand she tries to escape with it and then i got bored and stopped watching

so any good fights in the new episodes?
Bleh, you had missed the two major battles, one against jellal, another against some powerful dark mage, natsu engages dragonforce during both the fights, check this video(start at 11:00 for the most awesome battle):

Dragonforce baby(14:00) :D

And a pic, this should entice you enough to read the manga and watch the anime:
*fs01.manga-access.com/manga/317/11713/FT98_20_NS.png

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ this is a very old episode and i already watched this....btw which episode number did you last watch?
Have you watched Natsu vs Zero fight?

@ 24mins.

If you watched them both you came a long way, then how come you said it gets boring? Naruto fillers were boring, same with bleach fillers, this is not.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ yes i watched this also also after this all of the fairy tail members goes to some island for S Rank exam where they encounter one the dragons called Acnologia who hates the humans and who also defeated Gildarts in an instant (as told by Gildarts in the earlier episodes) and after this arc some story related to lucy starts which is pretty boring...

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ yes i watched this also also after this all of the fairy tail members goes to some island for S Rank exam where they encounter one the dragons called Acnologia who hates the humans and who also defeated Gildarts in an instant (as told by Gildarts in the earlier episodes) and after this arc some story related to lucy starts which is pretty boring...
Its a small arc, it would be over soon, next is the grand battle games, battle galore.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Afaik 151 is when the Grand Battle Games begin, pretty exciting episodes.

just watched epi 151 and yes the previous ark ends in this episode..thanks for telling me the exact episode number

also i watched an anime a while back called "One Outs" based on baseball....its an amazing anime you should really check it out

sggupta95

Broken In
beelzebub was good, now i need to see sket dance.
both are awesome,and i'm reading their mangas.

the greatest anime/cartoon, IMO is one piece.it is one anime which i think everyone should see.it is also the bast shounen manga.
i want to post more,but will post them after my 12th.

icebags

Technomancer
both are awesome,and i'm reading their mangas.

the greatest anime/cartoon, IMO is one piece.it is one anime which i think everyone should see.it is also the bast shounen manga.
i want to post more,but will post them after my 12th.

dbz holds the summit for me, nothing else compares. but i love other animes as well. :p

sggupta95

Broken In
dbz holds the summit for me, nothing else compares. but i love other animes as well. :p

as far as i'm concerned,one piece>>>DBZ.although admittedly,i haven't watched the complete DBZ.:p

but this i can say,one piece is much better in terms of story progression.from the episodes that i have watched,DBZ tended to focuse heavily on fights,leaving the story.

and DBZ is quite old,so it has a much bigger fanbase.also in terms of size,dragon ball had 520 chapters.one piece has around 700 now,and is only around its half-way point.
apologies for sounding like a fanboy,which i am.:razz:

edit:i'm thinking of watching GTO.is the anime good enough?although i prefer manga over anime any day.is the anime able to do justice to the manga?

Last edited:
Top Bottom