Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Neo

Somehow, I always prefer anime over manga. Manga does not have what's needed IMO.
And yeah, One Piece , >>>>DBZ, is one of the best anime.

blurr

Broken In
Watched 5 episodes of Ghost in the shell stand alone complex, really liking this anime. Also watched the first episode of Death note, an interesting one.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am totally hooked on to Steins;Gate after a few episodes in the beginning. It's like totally new show later on compared to what it started in the beginning!

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Watched 5 episodes of Ghost in the shell stand alone complex, really liking this anime. Also watched the first episode of Death note, an interesting one.
One of the best anime's of all time, watch 2nd gig and the movies, specially the origin movie.

Piyush

Lanaya
I am totally hooked on to Steins;Gate after a few episodes in the beginning. It's like totally new show later on compared to what it started in the beginning!

I'm glad you liked it. This is the most mind boggling/ dementia sorta anime.

Whats more, its 2nd season is decided.

sggupta95

Broken In
Somehow, I always prefer anime over manga. Manga does not have what's needed IMO.
And yeah, One Piece , >>>>DBZ, is one of the best anime.

well,it depends on series to series.the artwork is undeniably better in the manga,barring some exceptions(bleach).
it all depends on how well the anime is made.some anime series almost equal to their manga source.
i don't want to generalise,but usually the anime which are in seasons and and have less episodes are better,eg. Death Note
another case is bleach.it was a very well adaptation of the manga(you can't fault the anime when the manga itself is flawed),animation quality was superb.even the fillers were decent.some of them were even better than the fullbring arc,or even the current canon storyline.
One Piece is one of those series which suffers from poor adaptation into anime.they have less fillers,but it's more harmful than good.instead of reducing fillers,they slow the pace of the canon arcs (like DBZ),introduce fillers also in the canon arcs themselves,have poor to medium animation,and generally fail to depict the awesomeness of the manga,especially the current episodes.
and even if they did a great job with the anime,the manga is just too good for the anime to do justice to it.:mrgreen:
eichiiro oda's art style,and attention to detail is freaking awesome.
if you liked the anime,then you'll surely love the manga.:wink:

icebags

Technomancer
I still remember that goku vs freiza fight

"5mins for planet to explode"

took more than 5 episodes :lol:

those 5 mins are very enjoyable, i couldn't stop. still can't. :lol: i wonder what else animes have intense and prolonged fighting scenes like those.

i liked rurouni kenshin for the same reason (kenshin vs saito was so awesome and intense :hyper:). anyone seed the live action of rurouni kensin ?

i have not watched one piece, need to see.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
those 5 mins are very enjoyable, i couldn't stop. still can't. :lol: i wonder what else animes have intense and prolonged fighting scenes like those.

i liked rurouni kenshin for the same reason (kenshin vs saito was so awesome and intense :hyper:). anyone seed the live action of rurouni kensin ?

i have not watched one piece, need to see.
Live action? No, but I had heard its pathetic, I'll start 'Watching' One Piece after I get a good connection, like Beam, not possible on BSNL, too may episodes :p

Hey guys, you remember this? I loved it, one of the best Ramayana Portrayals ever, I am about to order it from FK, since I can't find it anywhere for "Acquiring" :p
Ramayana: The Legend of Prince Rama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this is that right? Ramayana: The Legend Of Prince Rama -: Flipkart.com

icebags

Technomancer
ramayana has bean read, watched and heard in many different forms already. so i prefer shinchan over many other things. :D

Piyush

Lanaya
I uesd to watch Ramayan which was aired on Cartoon Network . The film was made by Japanese artists, so it was worth watching. I used to watch it every time .

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I uesd to watch Ramayan which was aired on Cartoon Network . The film was made by Japanese artists, so it was worth watching. I used to watch it every time .
That's the link I quoted above, I loved it :D

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
the link desc suggests its a movie. maybe you want the full series, if there is ?
No, that's what I want, it was an anime, amazingly detailed, amazing dub, worth every penny for what its selling, there are no other anime(there was pandavas aired by cartoon network but it wasn't that good).

*t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo03u6L03qjT6s5xIDPaaPNUQW4fvs326gHXiwuoHc7TcCnkBFDA

*i56.tinypic.com/2dgnvh5.jpg

icebags

Technomancer
good thing, go for it.
p.s.: i don't understand why they don't keep single dvd prices ~150/- reasonable prices would attract more sales of original content as per my judgement.

Top Bottom